1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to post, make friends, earn reward points at our store, remove most ads and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

Show your Trace Elliot T-Basses!!

Discussion in 'Basses [BG]' started by GrooveWarrior, Dec 16, 2003.

1. I am fairly new here and haven't posted any pictures yet, so I will give this a shot. I will post pictures of my other T-Bass Later. This one is a 1996 Special Edition.

If you have never played these basses, you are missing out.[​IMG]

2. Another pic of the 1996 Special Edition

I'm not sure how to get the picture to show up in the post. I am sure it has been explained 400 times. I will look for it and try to figure it out.[​IMG]

3. Another pic of the 1996 Special Edition.

[​IMG]

4. tkarter

tkarter

Jan 1, 2003
    kansas
    Sure is a beauty. Thanks for showing it,

tk

5. [​IMG]
    right click your image address...r clk copy
    then go to this page...the reply page
    left clk click img above then r clk paste your image address into the receiving bar which opens up...
    :)
    sometimes a red cross comes up...i dont know what this means except perhaps the image you want to post is 'special'
    i saw a guy playing a T bass 5 a couple of weeks ago and the sound was wicked...there is one for sale here in somerset england for £500..around $800
    :eek: :cool:

6. OK, I thought having a masters degree, and part of a doctorate would allow me to understand how to copy the picture in, but apparently I was sorely mistaken. I will try to read and figure it out again.

BTW -- Buy that TBass!! I have two, and am always wanting more. Out of all of the basses I have ever had (many high end basses), I have never had people offer me money on the spot more times than with my TBass. I bet I have had someone try to buy them off of me 15 or 20 times. My blue TBass actually caused one guy to stop playing guitar and start playing bass!!! What a coup!

7. David Wilson

David Wilson Administrator Staff Member Administrator Supporting Member

Oct 14, 2002
    Lower Westchester, NY
    I don't have one anymore, but here's the five string I did have:

It was a great bass, but in the end a bit too heavy for me. Real nice neck, played great.

[​IMG]