1. Please read before selling or posting: TalkBass DB Classifieds Rules and FAQ

*SOLD* Ergo 5 string Black

Discussion in 'DB Classifieds Archive' started by buddyro57, Jul 8, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. buddyro57

buddyro57 me and PJ (living with the angels now)

Apr 14, 2006
    Cedar Falls Iowa
    I just bought this from Jesse about mid May. I liked it so much that I bought a 6 string from him about 3 weeks later. I have decided to keep the 6 string, so this one will go up for sale. If you would like to see the old Ebay add and read Jesse's description, the Item number is: 140233302235.
    With shipping I paid 725. I will sell it for 675. shipped. The bass looks and sounds great. I currently have it strung as a C-E, but I have the B string and will include it with the bass.
    If you have never played or owned one of these, there is an exhaustive Megathread that has a wealth of very important hints- and many helpful players as a support team.
    You will need:
    1. a case ( I purchased mine for 45.00. You will find links for retailers on the Megathread.
    2. A preamp, I used a Prosonus Blue Tube, but there are several others out there; (Fdeck, Fishman, etc)
    that's about it- the stand is included- it works well enough, I had no problems gigging with it.
    Please PM me , or write me at [email protected] for more info.

2. jshilgebass

jshilgebass Supporting Member

Jun 24, 2006
    El Cajon, CA
    Hmmmm....

I've had my eye on these Ergo instruments for a while now, and if I had seen this sooner I would not have bought that "other" bass (the day before you posted this ad).:crying:

I'll keep checking back here...

Joe Hilgeman

3. buddyro57

Apr 14, 2006
    Cedar Falls Iowa
    OK, let's see if we can generate a little love for the Black Ergo 5. How about if I throw in an old Fishman preamp (9-volt, volume, bass and treble), and I cut the price to 650. shipped.
    This is a nice instrument, works well, and looks very good.

4. Gornick

Gornick

Jun 23, 2006
    Bay Area, CA
    email sent.

5. jshilgebass

jshilgebass Supporting Member

Jun 24, 2006
    El Cajon, CA
    PM sent...the line is starting to form.:eek:

Joe Hilgeman

6. buddyro57

Apr 14, 2006
    Cedar Falls Iowa
    Ergo 5 Black is on hold- thanks Scot!
    JS

7. buddyro57

Apr 14, 2006
    Cedar Falls Iowa
    Ergo5 back has been sold.

8. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Jul 24, 2021

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.