1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

SS/BS Super Puzzle demo vid

Discussion in 'Effects [BG]' started by behndy, Jan 6, 2012.

1. behndy

behndy Banned

Nov 1, 2008
    California
  2. MSUsousaphone

MSUsousaphone

Dec 4, 2009
    Lake Charles, La
    Endorsed Artist: Myco Pedals
    Oooooo....Feb can't get here soon enough. I can't wait for my clean blend buddy.

3. behndy

behndy Banned

Nov 1, 2008
    California
    yah. it does cut some low end at some settings. well, kinda. with fingering (giggety) it seem to be throaty down low (giggety giggety). but i'm going to pick up one of the Blended Drinks ones too. i ALWAYS want my ass to poke through (that one was ALSO sexual) pedz.

4. Yuppers, thank you Behndanacious

5. behndy

behndy Banned

Nov 1, 2008
    California
    mew!

6. Love the feedback coming from it at odd moments, and/but yeah...needs a clean blend.

7. behndy

behndy Banned

Nov 1, 2008
    California
    yah. this is from his first run of 20 before he headed out to tour Europa for like 3 weeks. he's hoping to have the first run of 20 with a blend in Feb. i'm'a get one of thems.

it's interesting. played with it a lot last night, and it retains decent low end at a lot of settings when you play with fingers. slap, chords or strumming makes it brighter and takes away some bass.

8. MSUsousaphone

MSUsousaphone

Dec 4, 2009
    Lake Charles, La
    Endorsed Artist: Myco Pedals
    There might be a clean blend spot still open....last I heard (a week ago) there were still two.