1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Stackable coupons at MF…

Discussion in 'Hot Deals' started by Marko 1, May 11, 2011.

1. Marko 1

Marko 1

Mar 9, 2009
    N.E. Ohio
    "Maymften" for 10% off entire purchase,

"Mf154u" for $15 off purchase totaling $99, and doesn’t have to be a single item, and works on sale items under $99 if the original price was $99.

So if you’re wanting something around $100, that’s like 25% off- not bad.

I made two separate purchases of just over $100, but the second time the coupons wouldn’t stack, so I logged off, did the coupon thing and it worked, then logged back on to make the purchase.

Also, I go through ebates for another 3% off the total.

Hope this helps someone.

:)

2. Infidelity

Infidelity Supporting Member

Jan 14, 2010
    Melbourne, FL
    Holy moly! We need more coupons could be another epic savings thread..

3. Marko 1

Marko 1

Mar 9, 2009
    N.E. Ohio
    Haha… I don’t think there are any more, and these aren’t all-that, unless the purchase is close to $99; get much higher, and the $15 doesn’t mean that much percentage-wise.

Also, someone purchased a used item with these, so that might be helpful.

4. I tried for some stuff must not be on the list as it didnt work

5. Bardolphus

Bardolphus Put some stank on it... Supporting Member

Jan 8, 2007
    Austin, Texas
    I just tried this and couldn't get it to work. Received this,

"We are committed to your complete satisfaction. If the coupon does not work on the item you wish to purchase, please call us at 1-866-226-2918!"

6. Yeah if anyone finds anything that ends up making it a good deal , post it , i will buy it haha

7. Marko 1

Marko 1

Mar 9, 2009
    N.E. Ohio
    Are neither coupons working?

Now I'm all bummed out…

I did two orders tonight, and a couple/few others at HC did, where I read about it.

Maybe put them in while logged off? I was apparently logged off on the first order, then the second order wouldn't stack, so I (what ended up getting me) logged off, I stacked the coupons, then logged back in to make the actual purchase.

Remember, $99 to get the $15, but the 10% should work with anything.

I don’t know what else to say… :(

8. bongomania

bongomania Gold Supporting Member Commercial User

Oct 17, 2005
    PDX, OR
    owner, OVNIFX and OVNILabs
    I think they must have caught it and shot it--I have tried everything with logging in and out, clearing the cache, clearing cookies, entering some of the order logged in and another portion logged out, and it won't let me stack.

Boo hoo!

9. Top_Ten

Top_Ten Supporting Member

Jun 14, 2008
    San Francisco Bay Area
    Both coupons worked for me just now. Plus the Ebates 3% as well, so not bad! Thanks for the heads up!

10. squarewave

squarewave Supporting Member

Jun 16, 2004
    Iowa City, Iowa USA
    I got the stacked coupons to work, then got an "order canceled" email a couple of hours later, with no explanation. It was a backordered item, so maybe that was the problem.

11. JxBass

JxBass Supporting Member

Aug 5, 2008
    I tried the two coupons yesterday. It would take either one separately but not both together.