1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Stolen - fender squier vintage modified jazz 5 string

Discussion in 'Lost & Stolen Gear' started by funkgravy, Oct 18, 2014.

1. funkgravy

funkgravy

Jul 13, 2007
    My Vintage modified 5 strings jazz was stolen from west london last night from my home, thank god i and my family are ok.

During break in they also took a maple necked wine red squier telecaster that i had 'nashvilled' and my panasonic lumix gh1 and all lens. i mention here in case u see then as they may lead to bass even if that is at different place.

Bass is the blond version with maple neck maple body, black pickguard and black block inlays

The bass was heavily customized including sadowsky preamp with sadowsky knobs and i had put an ashtray pickup cover over neck pickup ala marcus miller. There are a couple of other mods i am holding back for security reasons, if u see it in your travels please let me know

I will post pictures later but we are waiting on forensics and the hard drive that has pictures on it is in the room that was burgled and i am not allowed in their yet.

G

2. MrBKerth

MrBKerth The Gypsy Bravado

Apr 20, 2013
    Texas
    For your camera there should be meta data on all your photographs. If someone posts photos from that camera there should be meta data that can help you trace it. Good luck!

3. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

May 15, 2021