1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

STOLEN GEAR VANCOUVER, BC

Discussion in 'Lost & Stolen Gear' started by Jeff Bonny, Nov 29, 2014.

1. Jeff Bonny

Jeff Bonny

Nov 20, 2000
    Early Tuesday morning Nov 25 my office at the Arts Factory on Industrial Ave in Vancouver (about 3 blocks from L&M) was broken into. In addition to my computer and all backup drives, a camera and a couple of high end rigging knives they got a few things that might surface in the bass player community.

Markbass Micromark 801 combo serial# mu8a1123
    Aguilar 924 preamp modded to accept pin hot external power.
    1st generation Gruv Gear Stadium bag (mostly grey with some orange and black)
    EV RE10 mic (the cheaper version of the classic "Fat Elvis" mic).

It was definitely a lone street guy and chances are this stuff will go to a fence and not surface immediately. If you do see any of these items being sold under suspicious circumstances I'd sure appreciate an email or text message. Not so broken up over loosing these things but if they can lead me to the computer that had many hundreds of hours of drafting work including several thousand dollars of undelivered drawings that would be a miracle I'd gladly accept.

Thanks for looking.
    Jeff Bonny
    [email protected]
    cell 604.817.1753 (text is best)

2. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

May 7, 2021