1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Stolen Neuser - Conclusion

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous [BG]' started by BTBbassist, Mar 18, 2006.

1. DigMe

DigMe

Aug 10, 2002
    Waco, TX
    Fantastico!

bc

2. morf

morf Banned

Feb 17, 2006
    Well thats great, in the end you got your bass back and money compensation for the time it was gone, all is well that ends well :)

3. Hollow Man

Hollow Man Supporting Member

Apr 28, 2003
    Springfield, VA
    Man, that is a fantastic story. Way to go Kevin!

4. Justice is served! Well done, man. Smart, strategic thinking throughout, and to a succesful, glorious end.

He got pwned.

5. Dbassmon

Dbassmon

Oct 2, 2004
    Rutherford, NJ
    Kevin, your story is amazing, I am so happy for you, not just because you got the bass back, which is unbeleivable in itself, but cause the people are actually gonna get what's coming to them. GREAT!

We can also have a moment of silence for all the poor SOBs who lost basses or equipment and don't have the happy ending. Unfortunately, that's the vast majority of everyone that gets ripped off.

I would go to Vegas and place a big bet if I were you. You are the luckiest guy in the world. What are the chances of this turning out this way?

Congrats!!!

6. I wonder if you could try and get "aggravated" added to the felony theft charge. I mean, they stole your BASS. This is IMPORTANT. More so than say, a TV or a computer. You let your soul flow through this instrument. It's an extension of you.

I'm glad the bastards got caught, and I'm very glad you are getting your bass back.

Rock on
    Eric

7. I often wonder what became of my Gibson Grabber that got stolen in the early 80s...

Glad to hear of your happy ending!:)

8. C-5KO

C-5KO

Mar 9, 2005
    Toronto, Canada
    I would guess that your flight case was singled out, because it looked like a guitar/bass.

I've seen a post where a member takes his gigbag and fits it into a HS golfbag. It's doesn't look like a guitar/bass. I wonder if this may be safer for us bass players? Or is the chance of golfclubs going missing the same?

ps: congrats on getting your bass back!

9. Nice. Hopefully justice was done.

Keep on playin' with the Neuser. :bassist:

10. john turner

john turner You don't want to do that. Trust me. Staff Member

Mar 14, 2000
    atlanta ga
    heh heh right on!

Attached Files:

11. Smallmouth_Bass

Smallmouth_Bass

Dec 29, 2005
    Canada
    I was just wondering if something like this has ever happened through TB the other day. Great to know that things went right and the thief(s) were caught. :hyper:

12. Now if they just execute the thief, the case will truly be settled.