strangest joke ever.

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by TreeChild, Mar 19, 2006.

1. TreeChild

Feb 28, 2005
    Wimberley, TX
    this is a joke my friend told me. he said that when he was little he walked into a room of drunken old men and one told this joke.

a princess walked into a bar and saw a large toad sitting on a stool. she sat next to him and he said "if you take me out on the town and give me a kiss i will turn into a handsome prince." so she picked him up, went outside, and got a cab. as they were on the way to the first club the toad said "alright, kiss me now" so she did.......
    and he turned into a building.

personally i think its genius, just thought i would share it with all of you.
  2. canopener

Sep 15, 2003
    Isle of Lucy
    Well, one of the great things about flats is that they stay in tune for months. As long as you don't have cheap MIM Fender tuners, you're good as gold. There's also far less zing, and still can get a great range of sounds.

D'Addario Chromes are a great flat to start out with. Tons of thump and a little brightness.
  3. BassManPatsFan

BassManPatsFan Supporting Member

Feb 20, 2004
    San Francisco
    Wrong thread?
    I hope?
    I don't get it either...
  4. wtc mate? :confused: :confused: :help:
  5. Right now he is wondering what happen to his post in the strings forum. :eek:

I don't get the joke either.

Oh yeah, 1000 post for me! :hyper:
    Aren't I the cats meow ;)
  6. canopener

Sep 15, 2003
    Isle of Lucy
    I'd still say you should go ahead and try the ear candles anyway. Google them for one in your area.
  7. Meow.:D
  8. StarMountainKid

Nov 6, 2005
    Strange, I heard that same joke when I was visiting NYC recently. Well, as I was walking down 5th Ave later trying to figure it out, some guy in a convertable pulled over to the curb and shouted out, "Say, do you know how to get to the Empire State Building?" I said, "No, sorry". Then he said, "Well, you go down three blocks, take a right, two more blocks, turn'll be right in front of you," and drove off.
  9. In prefer the Rotosound 77's :D

I think he was just posting something random to make fun of an even more random joke.
  10. Psh. n00b.

Where's your celebratory 1000 posts thread? :p
  11. Time to knock down the cred again. :ninja:
  12. d8g3jdh

d8g3jdh Guest

Aug 9, 2005
    You guys don't get it? I actually think it's quite clever. :cool:

Hint - The frog was lying.
  13. canopener

Sep 15, 2003
    Isle of Lucy
    Very well, take him below for the makings.
  14. To paraphrase the great Cheezewiz...

As you can see, the troll epidemic is worldwide. Contribute now. Only you can stop a troll.

So from this day forth, I declare that Minor Annoyance Alex has been degraded to...

Rather Irritating Alex.

Courtroom ajourned. :hammerslam:

btw Alex: COF has been around since April 2005. How long have you been around?
  15. lbanks

Jul 17, 2003
    Ennui, IN USA
    HAr-Har! Turned into a building! :D
  16. Dates are irrelevant! It's the post count I tell you, the post count!
  17. Bassic83

Jul 26, 2004
    Texas, USSA
    Actually, the BQC Control will work fine for your purpose as long as you're using 25Kohm pots. The BTS control is two-band.
  18. I actually prefer the BQC-BTS hybrid. It's the best of both worlds!
  19. Paaalease, I have class. ;) :D