1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  
    TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

sustainer thing....

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous [BG]' started by Willie_the_Pimp, May 25, 2005.

  1. Willie_the_Pimp


    Apr 19, 2005
    I remember looking in a magazine a while back and saw an ad for metal thing that you attach to your headstock that's supposed to draw extra sustain from your bass. I have no clue what its called. if someone knows please tell me what it is and where I can find one
  2. Hurley


    Feb 12, 2004
    Cape Cod, MA
  3. Kelly Coyle

    Kelly Coyle

    Nov 16, 2004
    Mankato, MN
    Oh, duh. (Why don't we have an "I'm clueless" smiley?) Sorry. He meant the Fat Finger and not the Sustainiac, although the Sustainiac does attach to the headstock and make sustain.
  4. Willie_the_Pimp


    Apr 19, 2005
    thanks, the fat finger is what i had in mind

Share This Page