Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Tech 21 Good service

Discussion in 'Effects [BG]' started by maxoges, Sep 21, 2004.

1. maxoges

maxoges

Aug 23, 2000
    Stockholm, Sweden
    I lost the manual for my Tech 21 Bass driver.
    I e-mailed Tech 21 and asked them to mail me a PDF. manual. 30 minutes later I had the manual in my inbox. I live in Sweden. I'm not used to that kind of customer service. :p

Great service!

2. cetera

cetera

Apr 29, 2004
    Surrey, England
    Endorsing Artist: Spector Basses & Cort Basses
    Yep, they're great!

I've e-mailed them many times with questions about the BDDi, RBI, RPM & Landmark bass heads and they have always come back to me within 24 hours with full and helpful answers... :)

3. ishouldbeking

ishouldbeking

Feb 5, 2007
    Hollywood, CA
    Endorsing: SIT, Eastwood, Hanson
    Here's a totally old and dead thread, but hey, why not.

I just emailed them to track down a product manual... took less than 10 minutes for the response, which was a link to 2 versions of the manual depending on how new the product is. Amazing.

4. While that's great to hear, y'all should have looked here first! If you have any new links to contribute please do!

5. ishouldbeking

ishouldbeking

Feb 5, 2007
    Hollywood, CA
    Endorsing: SIT, Eastwood, Hanson
    Ha, my bad. That's exactly what I was looking for when i first stumbled onto this micro-thread. I only posted because I wanted to echo the original statement. Looks like you have a lot more links up than they shared with me... thanks though!

6. Johnny Crab

Johnny Crab ACME,QSC,Fame/Hondo/Greco user & BOSE Abuser Gold Supporting Member

Feb 11, 2004
    South Texas
    +1
    Same thing here when I asked for info on all of the inputs and outputs BEFORE I bought one....wanted to make sure it'd work for the CrabHamper

7. tremblap

tremblap

Aug 6, 2007
    Huddersfield
    +1 as well.

Send me a new volume pot by the mail 6 years after my warranty was out.

Positive vibe this morning!

pa