1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

THREE string bass?

Discussion in 'Basses [BG]' started by erik_hammarlund, Apr 21, 2004.

1. Eh, I think that was mostly said tongue-in-cheek. And he's probably right. Bass players are probably more likely to fawn over a bass player who "overplays" in comparision to one who just plays "normal" bass parts. If that's one's definition of "overplaying".

And Lizzy, I'd probably fawn over you too. I kinda have a thing for female bass players. Especially if they can groove. One of my best friends is a female bass player ( http://www.vickythebassplayer.com/frypan/photos-2003-04-26-brunos.html ). The guy in the photos with her is Moe! Staiano, percussionist from Sleepytime Gorilla Museum.

- Dave

2. Gregory Bruce Campbell

Gregory Bruce Campbell

Apr 14, 2002
    Helena, MT U.S.A 59602
    BEE basses, Morley pedals
    well said JT! :ninja:

3. Gregory Bruce Campbell

Gregory Bruce Campbell

Apr 14, 2002
    Helena, MT U.S.A 59602
    BEE basses, Morley pedals
    well said...

i think its the fact that you have connected with an audience member that leads the to fawn? is that really the right word? LOL

its about connecting, if its from more strings, to little strings, to little notes, cool poses, or even big boobs...

its great to connect...

man i hope that my "connection" does not have anything to do with big boobs...

i gotta go run around the block now!

;)