Thunderfunk Light Road Case Redesigned

Discussion in 'Amps and Cabs [BG]' started by KJung, Jan 25, 2006.

1. For you Thunderfunk users who don't have your amp in a rack, Dave has redesigned the light road case made by Cabbage Cases. The original design provided great protection, but didn't have room for cords, cables, etc.

The new design is a briefcase design that has about an inch or so of open space below the amp... plenty of storage room. Very lightweight, super protection... great design. They are somewhat spendy, but worth it IMO.

There's a picture of the new case on the Thunderfunk site. I just received mine and am very pleased with it.
  2. I'm sure the Warwick just leaned into that pic on accident...;)
  3. nad

nad 60 Cycle Humdinger

Sep 22, 2005
    Slightly off-topic, but fighting for the Thunderfunk cause at the same time:

Anybody know any Thunderfunk dealers in Southern California, besides the Bass Exchange in Sherman Oaks? I'd like to try one out, probably going amp shopping in the not so distant future and the TFB550 has caught my eye. Now it just needs to catch an ear as well. I'm sorry, that was lame.
  4. anyonefortennis

anyonefortennis Supporting Member

Jun 28, 2005
    Lincoln, NE

I beleive Mr Funk himself has a "return no questions asked" policy if you don't like it. Just order one and try it out yourself. The most you may loose is shipping costs.

Edit from Tfunk website:

Customers buying factory direct have 7 days to evaluate their purchase and return it for a full refund of the purchase price (not including shipping and a $50 bench charge to check the amp on return). Return shipping and insurance costs are the purchaser's responsibility. Amplifiers must be returned in the original packaging. The amplifier must be returned in new condition. If an amplifier is returned damaged, a minimum 10% additional of the purchase price will be charged, depending on the extent of the damage. Refunds will be by company check. An additional 3% will be deducted if payment was made by PayPal or credit card.
  5. can i come over and play the TF after you buy it, cause you will buy it.
    i think