1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Tortuga Martini--any experiences?

Discussion in 'Effects [BG]' started by slurpy, Apr 19, 2010.

1. Hi all, I've just been trying to expand my knowledge on effects, checking out brands i never really have looked at before, and i've come across tortuga effects, whom we know in the bass world mostly for the sasquatch (fuzz).

Im looking at getting myself a chorus pedal soon and wanted to know has anyone ever tried the tortuga martini on bass? if so what are your opinions?

2. whoatherechunk

whoatherechunk

Apr 4, 2008
    don't get me wrong their pedals sound great....but for the price their are better pedals out there.

3. it doesnt surprise me, although when i heard the martini yesterday (on guitar) it blew me away. i was just curious if it sounded as good on bass as it did on guitar

4. lipancek

lipancek

Jan 22, 2011
    Bump on any new experiences with this pedal?

5. One of my band mates has a Martini and it sounds quite nice on guitar but neither of us cared for it on bass.