1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Twist my arm...

Discussion in 'Bass Central' started by can you hear me, Jul 18, 2007.

1. Hi all,

I'm coming to America from the states and had a ticket booked to LA for a 5-day stop-over after the conference I'm attending near Denver.

I'm seriously considering changing that ticket to come down to Orlando and fly home via NYC. In the market for a new bass and also for parts (pick-ups, pre's etc...) and I just keep logging onto the bass central website to drool over the pics.

Put me out of my misery, force me to visit! Tell me bass central is the Mecca I seek!!

Thanks

Phil

2. saxnbass

saxnbass

Mar 9, 2006
    Nashville, TN
    Bass Central is the Mecca you seek. :D

3. jazzy grille

jazzy grille - Arrogant Bastard

Aug 15, 2006
    Sarasota, Florida

+1

I could live threre.

4. XavidmanX

XavidmanX

Jun 29, 2006
    Bakersfield, CA
    I attended a conference in St. Pete Beach and skipped out on a day and drove a couple of hours to see those guys. It was well worth it.

5. Beaver Felton

Beaver Felton

Feb 25, 2006
    Bass Central
    Phil, as always, lunch on me for out-of-towners! Come on down, we have it All! :hyper:
    Thanx,
    BF

6. JimmyM

JimmyM Supporting Member

Apr 11, 2005
    Apopka, FL
    Endorsing: Ampeg Amps, EMG Pickups
    I've never seen a store so jam packed full of basses! It's not the most gigantic showroom in the world, but it's jam packed. When I go I have to avert my eyes sometimes, otherwise I'll be divorced!

7. Thanks for the replies,

I think I'll take you up on that offer Beaver! Just to clarify, my first message makes no sense, as it says I'm coming to America from the states!!!!
    I'm actually coming from Sydney.
    So from Denver, where I'll be, I can't get a direct flight to Orlando, have to go through Charlotte! Ah well, it won't delay me too long I hope.

8. Beaver Felton

Beaver Felton

Feb 25, 2006
    Bass Central
    I didn't even catch the typo and thus, pretty much understood your point. Anyway, yes, by all means, please stop in. Or perhaps, I should say, please Fly in!

BF