Discussion in 'Feedback Forum' started by Vic, Sep 28, 2004.

1. Vic

Vic There's more music in the nuance than the notes. Gold Supporting Member

Oct 14, 2002
    Central Illinois
    Staff, Bass Gear Magazine
    Feedback for Vic
  2. I purchased a GK combo from Vic a few weeks ago and the whole transaction couldn't have gone smoother. Great communication throughout and everything went exactly as promised. I ended up with a great little amp, at a great price.

Thanks, Vic!

3. Senor SQUID

Senor SQUID Guest

Jan 11, 2004
    Vic is a great guy to deal with!
  4. abngourmet

abngourmet Gold Supporting Member

Nov 11, 2004
    Had a great experience doing business with Vic. Quick payment, and great to deal with. I highly recommend him to anyone looking for new or used gear that he might be selling.

5. abngourmet

abngourmet Gold Supporting Member

Nov 11, 2004
    Sold a MIJ Jazz Bass to Vic. Payment was quick, and the transaction was effortless. Vic noted that the fret markers weren't quite right on the bass - the double dots normally at the 12th fret are in fact at the 9th fret, something I've never noticed in over 10 years of owning the bass since new! I must be getting on in years! :(

Vic's been more than civil about my obvious lack of attention to detail, and we've discussed how we're going to handle this in a very friendly manner. Regardless of what we decide to do (He'll receive a full refund from me in the event he decides not to keep the bass) he's been more than a pleasure to conduct a transaction with. I highly recommend him to anyone desiring a quick, easy, friendly, and professional sale or purchase of basses, amps, etc.

Alan Dover
  6. B.C.

B.C. Supporting Member

Jun 28, 2005
    I am a personal friend of Vic and he has been more than amazing to me. Though I have not bought anything from him, he did help me find an amazing deal on my Warwick. Vic is an amazing guy to deal with. :bassist:
  7. adrian garcia

adrian garcia

Apr 9, 2001
    las vegas. nevada
    Endorsing Artist: Nordy Basses, Schroeder Cabs, Gallien Krueger Amps
    Vic is one of those TB members that I have come to consider a friend-
    as far as dealing with him? you can do that with no worries, straight up 1000 % !
  8. mgmadian

Feb 4, 2002
    Austin, TX
    Just sold a set of strings to vic, everything went very smoothly, nice communications and fast payment, etc... thanks!
  9. teej

Aug 19, 2004
    Sheffield, AL 35660
    Bought a spool of coaxial wire from me. Practically instant payment, great communication -- would definitely buy from or sell to!!! :D

10. gruuv

Jan 23, 2004
    I had to quote Adrian on this, because I could not have said it better myself. . . thanks for the Incase Tour Bag, Vic!!!
  11. jpoprock

Jun 7, 2005
    Kokomo, IN
    Really good guy to deal with. He's a real straight shooter and one you can trust with no worries. Very easy to deal with as a buyer, and I must assume the same if he were a seller. Thanks again!

12. zac2944

zac2944 Supporting Member

Dec 28, 2004
    Rochester, NY
    Sold Vic an Avatar 210 cab. Everything went smooth. Fast payment and communication.
  13. Vic was awesome to deal with. Great guy, and a lot of fun in the transaction!!
  14. Bought a Tascam CD-BT1 and the experience was perfect. Quick communication and a pleasure to deal with. Thanks!
  15. Turlu

Turlu Supporting Member

Sep 11, 2000
    Ottawa, Ontario CANADA
    Vic bought a EBS pedal from me.

Super awesome guy to deal with !!! I highly recmomend him !!!
    Thanks Vic and enjoy your pedal ! :hyper:
  16. sloppysubs

Nov 24, 2002
    Swansboro, NC
    Great to do business with. He even added a little extra to cover the fees, what a swell guy. Couldn't be happier!
  17. vics bought a Compulator from me...PM'd me a copy of the MO yesterday and I shipped today. I trust him that much. Total pleasure to deal with on the boards and in a business transaction. A real first class TB'er as far as I am concerned!! I wouldn't hesitate to recommend him for anything... :cool: :hyper: :D

18. A second great transaction with Vic... thanks again!!:bassist:
  19. Bass-only

Bass-only Supporting Member

Oct 9, 2001
    Just a quick note to endorse Vic!

Great guy, smooth sale - just bought my Growler 4 from me!

Highly recommended!
  20. bikeplate

bikeplate Supporting Member

Jun 7, 2001
    Upstate NY

Bought my DiMarzio Pickups. Paid instantly, no problems. Stand up guy.