WARNING: Darrin Huff Basses / Zeller Guitars

Discussion in 'Basses [BG]' started by Fuzzbass, Jun 16, 2006.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. James Gazzard

James Gazzard Guest

Oct 15, 2021
    not this again.this is LOCO . yeah partly but also to get a MW at the same time .just worked out.a little from colum A a little from colum B .i want my MW bass eventually and yes i do want the clients to get their scroll basses because they have waited patiently for 20 odd years and i do not think the clients deserve this treatment and predicament. maybe i do have a good heart sue me. what is wrong with sorting out the MW bass issue ? . maybe i should have left the MW bass issue in the dark so no one has any clue what is going on with it. to create more confusion.maybe i should not have clarified it.also i was here to say the clients are always to get the first builds of course .to say i am no scammer who jumps the queue .what is the problem ? are you angry at me or Darrin .i do not get any of this at all .please no more comments i am done. talkbass will email back soon so i know how to get out of this site.

2. Dluxe

Dluxe Supporting Member

Jan 9, 2011
    Austin, TX
    giphy.gif

3. blastoff99

blastoff99 Moderator Staff Member Supporting Member

Dec 17, 2011
    Under the flight path
    I don't know how many times we have to say to cut this crap, but here's another.

Closing for mod review. If y'all really want it to stay open, do better.

4. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Dec 2, 2021

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.