1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

warning for parents - how to spot an Emo...

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by bass player 48, Mar 11, 2009.

1. bass player 48

bass player 48

Nov 17, 2008
    WARNING: Parents Take Notice
    How do your kids deal with emotions?
    Emo anime:

Anime is a style of animation which originated from Japan. It is still a great deal centered in Japan. The word anime came from the American word animation. The anime is typically characters with large, sad eyes with hairstyles that are colorful. The drawings are exactly depicting the sadness in an emo face. Mostly Japanese anime illustrators are fans of emo punk. Emo anime then can be said to portray emo punk attributes. The emo anime episodes said of spurned love, learning life's lessons the hard way or experiencing through music. But Naruto anime talks about being born an emo, born to say creepy things, born to kill, born with no eyebrows and born with a sexy love tattoo. This anime has that attribute born to kill which is likened to being cut. Remember some emo people are wrists cutters.

When emo is scruffy or unkempt appearance often over dramatic while making very loud expressions, and obsessed with anime t-shirts, you are looking at an anime emu(sic). Sometime they have crazy outfits with crazy hair and do crazy actions. An anime t-shirt displays the heroine on a tee with baby blue capped short sleeves. She is considered more emo then anime by some people. But an anime emo is completely obsessed with anime. The anime emo have even formed a group which accepted members who are true loners and nobody pays attention to them. They have forums which especially created for these people to express their own feelings of sadness and love deprivation.

The anime's can have a lasting influence on would be emo. The anime's made them emo. As well as some ero-games turned emo anime. This depicts sorrow through a car accident and the lady loses her boyfriend and her best friend all in one. Cannot help but feel sorry for this tragedy. Another emo anime portray family break ups and then you can never be close to anyone. Indeed, very emo. And there is the anime which tells of a girl who has a year to live. It has some string pulling moments. Crying has always been the effecting results with these emo anime. But probably the most heart tugging emo anime is when momije admitted that his mother did not even acknowledge him as her child. The emo said they get their money's worth in this emo anime. These are the stuff an emo dreams are made of.

Click on the following link to view more emo pictures.

Honestly, I thought I knew what the words "Emo" and "Anime" meant, until I read this.

:confused:

2. IconBasser

IconBasser Scuba Viking Supporting Member

Feb 28, 2007
    Fontana, California
    ... thank you?

3. SpamBot

SpamBot

Dec 25, 2008
    St. Paul, MN
    I concur. That article is spot on.

4. I have to disagree about one point. The emo does not act 'crazy', wear 'crazy' clothes, etc. Crazy implies that they are illogical. Their choices of fashion an habit are perfectly logical if you have ever set foot in a hot topic. Merely following the flavor of the week just as every preppy kid does.

5. JebSmells

JebSmells

Jul 23, 2007
    UK
    May be a bit of a misguided generalization IMO, think you may have assumed a little to much of some of the backing up of your argument.

(not an emo btw)

...Can't stay for long though, off to cry and write poetry :D:p

6. fdeck

fdeck Supporting Member Commercial User

Mar 20, 2004
    Madison WI
    HPF Technology LLC
  7. Username N/A is an animae character?

8. Emo chicks are hot.

9. RTO

RTO

Jan 31, 2009
    SW Ontario Canada
    Only reason I dress emo. Bangin' hot emo chicks. San antonio is a haven for hot emo chicks BTW. Went there once, Never wanted to leave.

I really should do an emo write up on here, For laughs, of course....An emo's view of everyone else..Hm.

Oh, and nintendocore owns... Yeeeeea

10. afinalfantasy

afinalfantasy Banned

Jan 11, 2006
    That article is pretty biased and false. Emo is a type of music, anime is Japanese animation. Nothing more than that. Because Akira is so emo, lawl.

11. kserg

kserg

Feb 20, 2004
    San Jose, CA
    Are those the ones who like to be chocked? Because those are FUN!

12. santucci218

santucci218

Jan 26, 2007
    Pittsburgh
    Emo, haha. who cares what people are, really? Clique Segregation FTW!

13. fdeck

fdeck Supporting Member Commercial User

Mar 20, 2004
    Madison WI
    HPF Technology LLC
    The example they give of anime isn't even animated.

14. afinalfantasy

afinalfantasy Banned

Jan 11, 2006
    Rereading the article, it's been pretty poorly written and browsing the site I can tell what type of person wrote it.

15. David1234

David1234

Jun 1, 2004
    Sydney, Australia
    Endorsing Artist: SWR Amplifiers
    I always wanted to start an "albiemo" movement. Albino or 'white' emos who can actually feel and express the whole gamut of emotions, positive and negative and more.

View attachment cheer up emo kid.jpg

But I didn't have time to bleach my hair, buy white + colourful clothes, record a posi-punk EP and build a myspace. So I bought this t-shirt instead.

16. L-A

L-A

Jul 17, 2008
    Eh?
    Emo and anime are associated just because they happened to be trendy at the same time.

In other news, goth is about death, and it appears that the punk movement started protesting against authoritarian regimes and sporting DIY clothing.

17. afinalfantasy

afinalfantasy Banned

Jan 11, 2006
    Anime has been around a lot longer than this 'scene kid' trend.

18. excane

excane Banned

Aug 23, 2005
    New York, NY
    cartoon1.

19. hbarcat

hbarcat Supporting Member

Aug 24, 2006
    Rochelle, Illinois
    I like the banner ad that is loaded at the top of my page when I open this thread:

I'M POPULAR. YOU'RE NOT.
    #1 GUIDE TO SOCIAL SKILLS

:D

20. NJL

NJL

Apr 12, 2002
    San Antonio
    you're joking, right? :eyebrow: