1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

Warwick distributors in Toronto, ON

Discussion in 'Welcome Forum - New Member Intros' started by Shermanator, Jul 19, 2012.

1. Shermanator

Shermanator

Jul 13, 2012
    As you Canadians may know, Long & McQuade has recently decided to halt distribution of Warwick basses. "They are very fragile and the necks all warped, so we decided to discontinue distribution." (sic)- replied one of the employees.

and of course, this happens right after I decide to purchase a Thumb.

This is an outrage!

If anyone knows of a Toronto and/or nearby distributor who carries this brand, please advise.

2. WarwickOfficial

WarwickOfficial

May 15, 2012
    Warwick & Framus Social Media
    Shermanator,

I think thats quite a one-sided qoute! Anyways, our new distributor in Canada is Korg Canada. You can contact Steve directly at the email/phone here:

Steve Knowles
    514-457-2555 x2236
    Steve.Knowles@JamIndustries.com

They've recently attended a Factory Tour, and might offer a different opinion than what you've been told. Please let me know if you have any questions or if I can assist you in any way. Thanks!

3. Shermanator

Shermanator

Jul 13, 2012
    Thanks for the quick reply! Ill check it out. And Yes, now that you mention it, it is rather one sided. But It is what it is. I too was abit surprised by that since I currently own the Streamer Stage 1, had it for some time, never experienced any sort of difficulties.