Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

What the Hell??????

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by charles21o7, Aug 15, 2004.

1. Is the world going to hell or what????? Friday , afternoon i was with some friends and we were all going home, but we stopped at sonic to get some food. One of my friends , a chic, started hitting us all, i mean just hitting us , for what reason i havent a clue. So i say stop, then louder when she ignores me, I scream STOP. Suddenly , she says to me, "Nick , SHut the **** up!" and the driver, another "friend" starts bitching about how he hates me and stuff and im thinking , jesus christ dude , she was hitting you too. Then the other guy doesnt say anything. I get home , and im just like later. Well i forgot all about that this weekend and just chilled with some other folks. Well i find out a minute ago that they all confessed their hate for me , just going on and on to other folks. Im here thinking , what the hell, We are all i n our mid twenties, and they are acting like kids. Im not one to hold a grudge so i figure ill just ignore them, but i mean cmon people what the hell is happening to this world???

2. Don't_Fret

Don't_Fret Justin Schornstein

Dec 10, 2003
    East Coast, US
    What? :confused:

3. " Come one , Come all, to 1984..........."

4. Trevorus

Trevorus

Oct 18, 2002
    Urbana, IL
    Dude, some people are stupid. They just showed you theirs. So forget them. Life goes on.

5. huh?

6. Matt Till

Matt Till

Jun 1, 2002
    Edinboro, PA
    I hate to break it to you, but... these people don't like you. You've obviously annoyed them or pissed them off. Did they tell you why? Because I've got a friend like who annoys the hell out of everyone, and if we ever told him off, we'd tell him why. These aren't your people obviously.

7. i remember a comedian saying,"everybody's got an cheap friend, and if you haven't got one, you're it"

the same goes for annoying friends. :D

well, i wouldn't worry much about them. if they hate you, forget them. Unless they were all kidding, and since you got really upset in the car, your friends told your "new" friends that you really hate getting told that you are hated, and you freak out.

i dunno, i wasn't there!

Charlie

8. I don't quite get the part about some girl hitting you and what that had to do with them not liking you.

9. DigMe

DigMe

Aug 10, 2002
    Waco, TX
    It's because you're so obscure in your tastes.

This reminds me of when Bjork went crazy and started beating the crap out of that female reporter. Anyone else ever see that footage?

brad cook

10. Gia

Gia

Feb 28, 2001
    roseability
    i didn't receive my secret decoder ring yet, so this is indeciferable :(

11. [​IMG]

12. Gia

Gia

Feb 28, 2001
    roseability
    bjork is actually an amazing musician.

13. If by amazing you mean amazingly horrible, then I agree.

14. Gia

Gia

Feb 28, 2001
    roseability
    have you ever listened to her?

if you accidentaly put at the drive in into your cd player thinking it was bjork, pressed play, and listened, then yes, i would say i meant amazingly horrible.

15. i find her somewhat sexy

16. DigMe

DigMe

Aug 10, 2002
    Waco, TX
    I'm a big Bjork fan. Used to listen to the Sugarcubes too.

brad cook

17. Gia

Gia

Feb 28, 2001
    roseability
    you are cool :D

18. Munjibunga

Munjibunga Total Hyper-Elite Member Gold Supporting Member

May 6, 2000
    San Diego (when not at Groom Lake)
    Independent Contractor to Bass San Diego
    Hey, that's your world, man, not mine.

19. MJ5150

MJ5150 Terrific Twister

Apr 12, 2001
    Lacey, WA
    Did you report this to the recess teacher right away?

Sounds like a few people need a "timeout".

-Mike

20. Aaron Saunders

Aaron Saunders

Apr 27, 2002
    Ontario
    Big time. They should probably write lines, too.