What was your FIRST TB thread??

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous [BG]' started by JMacBass65, Nov 28, 2015.

1. blowinblue

blowinblue Kind of not blue. Supporting Member

Nov 29, 2006
    SoCal USA
    If I wasn't interested in the topic, I wouldn't have posted. Not hinting that your thread topic is lame. I like it. But you have to admit that there are quite a few threads started that would have been better off not being started. Truth be told, I've never thought of anything worth starting a thread about (other than putting something up for sale). And my use of the word 'you' in 'why, you ask' refers to the TB collective, not any individual. :)

M. M.

2. bopeuph

bopeuph

Jul 3, 2007
    Orlando, FL
    Author of "Soul Fingers." I'm the Duck Dunn expert.
    My first one was an introduction post. My second one, well...

I asked for some info on how to properly amplify my upright. One of the suggestions in there reminded me that I always wanted either a Raven Labs PMB-II or a DTAR Solstice.

I just bought a Solstice in the classified. I blame this thread. And thank you.

3. HA! That's pretty cool. Happy to help anytime! :thumbsup:

bopeuph likes this.
  4. Are you kidding? I have no idea??? ;)

5. GIBrat51

GIBrat51 Innocent as the day is long Supporting Member

Mar 5, 2013
    South Bend, Indiana
    So, I'm reduced to quoting myself... Actually, after all this, I did get curious, and, following crucislancer's tip, I looked it up. My first post (apparently) was an answer to someone's question about neck diving basses.. I think. My list is kinda hit and miss, for some reason. But, that's the oldest one it wants to show me...:)

crucislancer likes this.
  6. Sweet thanks for finding that, I had no idea what I would have asked?

7. That's OK. Only took a second.

8. Munjibunga

Munjibunga Retired Member

May 6, 2000
    San Diego (when not at Groom Lake)
    Independent Contractor to Bass San Diego
    June 22, 2000. I had just got the original Line6 POD. I joined TB on May 6th of that year.

Munji's first thread.

hrodbert696 likes this.
  9. Killed_by_Death

Killed_by_Death Snaggletooth Inactive

I started a thread about how I never want to join a band. It went on and on, until it finally got locked.
    Everyone seems to remember that when they want to take a snide swipe at me.
    "You don't play out, so your opinion is invalid!" That sort of thing.

10. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Jul 27, 2021