1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Where can I buy X2 inst. cable replacements?

Discussion in 'Live Sound [BG]' started by triggervision, May 2, 2010.

1. triggervision

triggervision

May 24, 2006
    Need on ASAP. I know I can special order one from bayou but I need it this week. Seems if every online store that once had them no longer does. Any help would be great!

ps. Had no idea where to stick this thread. Please relocate if I botched and put it in the wrong space.

2. georgestrings

georgestrings Banned

Nov 5, 2005
    I'd call Line6 if I were you - my original cable for my XDR-95 crapped out on me, and they sent me out a free replacement - haven't had a problem since...

- georgestrings

3. PerformanceAudio.com. Buy the senheiser connector, a neutrik 1/4", and some canare or mogami cable, get a soldering iron from Radio Shack, and get to work.

You can have a botique cable for less than the price of the stock replacement.

If you need it RIGHT NOW, get connectors from radio shack too, won't be the screw on locking type, but should work. If you don't solder Radio Shack ought to have a short 1/4" to 1/8" phone cable that ought to work in a pinch.

Randy

4. uhdinator

uhdinator

Apr 20, 2010
    Maine
    I believe thats a screw on 1/8 to 1/4 cable. Sennheiser uses the same on their systems and have seen them in stock at some Guitar Centers Access Dept.
    in a pinch GC or radio shack may have a cable like that minus the locking screw/collar
    to get you by.