I practice every day, haven't missed in ages. Generally 90% is about being ready to perform, including always standing up, facing away from the amp like on stage, and going over tunes on our 100 song set list. The other 10% is learning new stuff. I joined a music-accountability group on one of our work channels about our practice schedules, and I'm the only one really sticking with it. I'd appreciate any tips I can pass along to these folks about practice motivation and reward.