1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

Featured Zorg Efects releases the Glorious Basstar 2

Discussion in 'News & PR' started by TalkBass, Oct 5, 2018.

1. TalkBass

TalkBass News Poster

Mar 12, 2004
    Toulouse, France – September , 2018 – After the summer pause Zorg Efects releases a new version of the Glorious Basstar. It’s now coming with a vertical enclosure and top loading jacks, instead of the horizontal side loaded old version. The pedal still features an unchanged monstrous 3 bands overdrive with tons of settings. Also new is an optional soft switch relay true bypass.

It features:
    • Top loading jacks for pedalboard space saving.
    • Multiband high gain overdrive.
    • Optional soft switch relay true bypass.
    Glorious Basstar page on Zorg Effects:
    Pedales : Glorious Basstar

See the Glorious Basstar demo video for basse:

The Glorious Basstar is available mounted or in kits. Retail price is 180€ mounted with a +20€ option for a soft switch relay true bypass. Kits range from 15€ to 80€ and are available at www.zorgefects.com only. Shipping worldwide.

Zorg Efects handcrafts boutique pedals in France and is committing to high quality, accessibility, education and DIY.

Glorious_BV2_Detour_SM.

ELynx, Novarocker and Sunset Shalom like this.
  2. SirMjac28

SirMjac28 Patiently Waiting For The Next British Invasion Gold Supporting Member

Aug 25, 2010
    The Great Midwest
  3. Woah...

4. BurtMacklinFBI

BurtMacklinFBI

Apr 3, 2018
    Wow. I... I think I need to get off Talkbass and do something to distract me from ordering one of these.

5. FugaziBomb

FugaziBomb

Jun 5, 2017
    It's definitely a cool concept, but I wasn't really digging any of the tones they were demoing. I also wish they would have left the Zorgverdrive out of it and instead spent that time just demoing the single pedal. Again, really cool concept, though!

Grahams Groove and onosson like this.
  6. Grahams Groove

Grahams Groove Can we please just groove for a while? Supporting Member

Apr 13, 2001
    Boulder, CO
    Agreed. Everything sounded a bit too fizzy on top for my tastes, even with the settings that had "cleaner" bass and mids dialed in.