1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

A $1.00 Lakland?!

Discussion in 'Basses [BG]' started by 50stringbass, Aug 30, 2008.

1. I'll take five hundred of them. :D

2. superfunk47

superfunk47

Sep 9, 2007
    I wonder if they'd actually send me the bass if I ordered it for $1.. couldn't hurt to try!

:hyper:

3. Not unless they actually charge you the REAL price. There's a certain amount of "they have to sell it for that price if they advertise it for that price" but I think a $1 would be a bit off the track there. LOL!

4. I'm gonna order one

5. Croox

Croox

Sep 16, 2007
    South Side Chicago
    just tried. it wont let you check out. :( that would be a steal of the century at a buck

6. gahpg

gahpg

Jun 30, 2007
    Brookfield IL
    If only! :crying:

7. superfunk47

superfunk47

Sep 9, 2007
    It says I can't check out if my subtotal is below the minimum amount :/ I'll buy something else then!

EDIT: If you add a couple things, like, to get your subtotal over 10 bucks or so, it'll let you check out!

8. Shipping costs = $1000. :D

9. if i had a credit card and believed in ordering basses over the internet, i'd do the same!

10. -Kramer-

-Kramer-

Dec 9, 2003
    Charlotte, NC
    You can check out, you just have to add something else to the order, try a shirt.

11. chrisp2u

chrisp2u

Aug 15, 2005
    Buffalo, NY
    Well, from looking at their site, I can't seem to find anything stating that they aren't liable for any misinformation or pricing mistakes made on the site. So, technically, I believe they are required to sell you the bass at that price, or else they could be in some potentially deep doodoo.
    ---
    c

12. -Kramer-

-Kramer-

Dec 9, 2003
    Charlotte, NC
    +1, but I can't decide if I should make the order since I don't really have the cash to cover if they go back and charge full price.

13. peterpalmieri

peterpalmieri Supporting Member

Apr 19, 2005
    Babylon, NY
    It's an obvious mistake. The bass isn't in inventory on the normal site. I am also pretty sure that bass had been sold a long time ago.

14. superfunk47

superfunk47

Sep 9, 2007
    Well, ordered the bass, some lemon oil and some string cleaner, we'll see how it goes :hyper:

15. just don't blame me if it doesn't go as planed :bag:

16. KKPascal793

KKPascal793

Aug 7, 2008
    I wanna see how this ends up

17. TheDirtyMoocher

TheDirtyMoocher

Nov 11, 2004
    I just tried...used my email address thats the same as this screenname too, i thought it would be appropriate

18. subscribed

19. Eminor3rd

Eminor3rd BLAAAAARRGGHH!!

Feb 10, 2008
    NYC
    Subscribed. I'm going to be upset if this works and I didn't order it :D