1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Ampeg SVT 7 Pro arriving tomorrow !!!!

Discussion in 'Amps and Cabs [BG]' started by Ncognito, Jan 7, 2010.

1. tombowlus

tombowlus If it sounds good, it is good Gold Supporting Member

Apr 3, 2003
    North central Ohio
    Editor-in-Chief, Bass Gear Magazine
    The tone of the sealed NV115 is very different. When I get the chance, I'll try my HT112ER stack, HD212 and CN212 against the double NV115 stack.

2. slade

slade

Apr 5, 2001
    fantastic!

3. ndutyme

ndutyme

Dec 10, 2012
    Even though this thread is 5+ years old, I am excited that my SVT 7 Pro gets delivered today!!!! I'm excited. I ordered mine with an Ampeg PN-410HLF cabinet. This will be replacing my current rig that is 23+ years old, that I got when it was new.

Now I have an Ampeg SVT-IIP, Crown Microtech 1200 poweramp, a GK 410T, and a GK 115T. The tubes are old (never been replaced) in the preamp, the poweramp cuts out (been repaired before), the 115T speaker blow a few years ago, and the 410T just blew a speaker. This new stuff is long over due and I can't wait to test it out at practice this Thursday at full volume!

Stinger2k and JimmyM like this.
  4. Congrats!