Are these good deals?

Discussion in 'Amps and Cabs [BG]' started by ficalini, Oct 10, 2011.

1. ficalini

ficalini

Aug 5, 2011
    NW Houston
  2. Massimo636

Massimo636

Aug 3, 2011
    That second posting is a very good deal. Just the Ampeg 410HE in good condition with the hardshell cases is almost 500 dollars, never mind the two basses and head. Both of them are great deals really. You are basically getting a free cab in the first one.

3. My vote is for the Gallien Krueger one but play through them both and see what sounds best to you

4. ficalini

ficalini

Aug 5, 2011
    NW Houston
    It might also be good to add that I play jazz, classic rock, and i want to get into funk

5. Cirk

Cirk

Jan 16, 2011
    Panama City, Florida
    You could buy all of them, and keep the pieces you want. Sell the rest for a profit. When all is said and done, you may have scored a free rig. Just a thought.

6. Cirk

Cirk

Jan 16, 2011
    Panama City, Florida
    A thought: you could buy all of it, and keep the pieces you want. Then flip the rest for a profit. When all is said and done, you could have a free rig.

7. ficalini

ficalini

Aug 5, 2011
    NW Houston
    At 15 I don't have that kinda bread, but I could ask for a loan from the national bank of my parents...
    Good idea though

8. Zoa

Zoa

Dec 28, 2009
    Second one is a great deal.

9. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Jul 25, 2021