Ashdown Effects Pedals

Discussion in 'Effects [BG]' started by 343 Salty Beans, Jan 28, 2006.

1. 343 Salty Beans

343 Salty Beans

Jan 24, 2006
    Any word on these yet? From what I could tell, they were going to ship mid-January in the UK...and I can't find a review or anything anywhere on the Chorus Plus. And the Drive Plus looks nifty, too. Anyone in the UK have these yet?
  2. i cant wait to read some reviews anyone tryed them yet?
  3. Cantstandsya

Jul 27, 2001
    Fontana, CA
    Ashdown rep said 4-6 weeks until shipping at NAMM................
  4. lavaman67

Feb 13, 2006
    Ypsilanti, MI
    I was told in late Januuary that they were hoping to have them in the states by the end of March. I just noticed Bass Northwest has them listed for sale, but doesn't have a price listed yet. So maybe they're not. I just emailed BNW, so I will let everyone know. This Ashdown line has really peaked my interest too. One thing that caught my eye that the Chorus Plus can be switched in to flanging and a range of delay effects. I just hope the sound quality is great and they are priced within reason.
  5. Micolao

Sep 7, 2005
    I'm looking for the chorus plus too, and they're also true bypass...
    sounds good...
  6. lavaman67

Feb 13, 2006
    Ypsilanti, MI
    I was told this morning by Bass Northwest that the new Ashdown pedals aren't available yet in this country. They are due to start arriving either later this month or sometime in April. From what they have heard about them they should be real high quality sounding pedals for bass application. The selling price for the Chorus Plus pedal is $129.00 + shipping. They are taking advance orders on these new pedals at this time with a 50% deposit. Just so you know I don't work for them but I have been impressed with their customer service. I just bought a Bergantino NV610 from them yesterday. Here's their info if anyone wants it. Phone: (206) 622-2277, E-mail: Web site:
  7. I have the drive plus, sounds incredible, the VU meter isnt very well built though, easily fixed none the less.
  8. Dude you have the same amp setup as me, good choice!!

IM very interested in the drive plus, can you tell me how it sounds when max'd out?? Im really after a low deep dirty sounding drive. I have a big muff, boss guitar distortion and an ODB3 but all give more of a fuzz than pure filth!! I want pure filth, the Ashdown interest me because the amps have the beautiful warm bottom end, that being distorted would saound interesting!! anychance of some clips?
  9. hervetlse

Jan 25, 2002
    france toulouse
    Anyone tried or bought the Ashdown octaver?
    Your feelings?