1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

BASS FIDELITY BF10x2, SR

Discussion in 'Amps and Cabs [BG]' started by BrandNewFriend, Apr 5, 2018.

1. BrandNewFriend

BrandNewFriend

Apr 5, 2018
    Just wondering if anyone has tried these bass amps, or has any idea what they're like?

Schertler Group - Amplifiers for Electric Bass - Bass Fidelity B10x2, SR TECHNOLOGY

I can't find any reviews or talk about this specific line, there are a few reviews and videos about the more expensive bass amps (which look and sound great, but unfortunately are out of my price range) and lots of stuff about their acoustic amps, but I'm struggling to find any information on this specific amp.

If anyone who has tried one could let me know what they think, that'd be great. If they sound as good as the website makes them out to be, for around £600 they could really tempt me.

2. one of them has popped up for sale nearby where i live.
    i would have bought the amp but i'm told that it can't run an extension cab...

3. jnewmark

jnewmark Just wanna play the groove. Supporting Member

Aug 31, 2006
    Stax 1966
    Third St. Cigar Records staff musician.
    "This special filter, designed by SR TECHNOLOGY, modifies the low frequency response using a special mathematical function to give each bass the "presence" it needs. " Hmmmm…….

4. abarson

abarson

Nov 6, 2003
    Santa Cruz
    You might want to ask over in the double bass side go TB, as it appears to be aimed at that market.

5. HaphAsSard

HaphAsSard

Dec 1, 2013
    Italia
    Last edited: Jul 1, 2018