Bass overdrive pedal

Discussion in 'Effects [BG]' started by Masslymo, May 19, 2020.

1. SunByrne

SunByrne trained monkey Supporting Member

Aug 29, 2019
    Pearland, TX
    I like the MojoMojo and even I agree... it’s good as a mild OD, but doesn’t sound good if you turn up the gain. If you want something more toward the high-gain distortion end, look elsewhere. Personally I use a Boneshaker for that.

mcnach likes this.
  2. Hounddog409

Hounddog409

Oct 27, 2015
    ohio
    Boost pedal? What do you mean by this? Preamp?

3. Lot of boost pedals will get into overdrive territory. Some people use them specifically for that.

4. FRANK TANKCOCK

FRANK TANKCOCK Supporting Member

Jul 9, 2017
    I am sure the beans sound better..even after indigestion.....but on the serious side , BLUEBERRY BASS OD , ONE CONTROL BLACKBERRY BASS OD , MR BLACK THUNDERCLAW , FUZZ DOG BLUEJUICE OVERDRIVE , ELLMAN BASS TONE RHINO (MADE TO ORDER AND AFFORDABLE ) . Now I will take 2 sweet&lows and a lot milk in that coffee Please ! you don't have to wear a mask lol!

5. GFreeman1008

GFreeman1008

Jun 13, 2020
    Maryland
    I’ve got that Digitech bass drive pedal. I’m going to second a lot of the comments I’ve seen in this thread so far by saying that it’s just ok. I find it hard to love any of the sounds I get out of it. It loses so much low end that it sounds odd when the unaltered signal is blended back in. You can clearly tell that it’s two separate sounds, not one cohesive signal.