CLAYTON ROCKS - Adam Clayton Podcast

Discussion in 'Bassists [BG]' started by Anglepark, Dec 3, 2022.

1. Anglepark

Anglepark

Jul 12, 2012
    Hey from Dublin

Episode 1 of the new CLAYTON ROCKS Podcast is out now on Spotify, Apple & Google Podcasts etc

The niche Podcast is for Bass Players who are interested in Adam Clayton’s Bass Lines, his Basses & Bass Gear.

It’s co-hosted by myself in Dublin and my good friend Thom in Long Island

It’s a non profit labor of love and may be of interest to Bassist playing Adam enthusiasts on this forum.

Available now on Spotify, Apple Podcasts and Google Podcasts. Cheers, Niall

CLAYTON ROCKS Episode 1 - Podcast Focus & Interview with Zoltan Czibere

2. So excited for this! Adam Clayton has been a huge influence on me and others and is an underrated bassist. It's about time there is a podcast to discuss his bass lines, playing and bass gear. This will be a lot of fun! And I'm looking forward to more episodes

Available on Apple Podcast here
    ‎CLAYTON ROCKS - A Podcast about Adam Clayton on Apple Podcasts

StayLow and Anglepark like this.
  3. winston

winston Supporting Member

May 2, 2000
    East Bay, CA
    Hey great, will have to check it out. My wife just gave me Bono's "Surrender" book which provides some fascinating insight into Adam Clayton as both a musician and a human being.

Thom Fioriglio and Anglepark like this.
  4. Oh cool! Thanks so much for giving this a listen. We appreciate it. Next episode scheduled for early February.

My co-host Niall is making his way through Surrender (he may be finished by now) and saw Bono's Surrender show in Dublin. I'll be getting mine soon. Can't wait to read it.

Thanks again!!

5. Danny O Danny

Danny O Danny Supporting Member

Nov 6, 2015
    Georgetown, TX
    Nicely done! I found the podcast to be very informative and enjoyable.

Anglepark likes this.
  6. Thanks so much Danny!!! We are excited about doing this and future episodes. Thanks for the feedback! We appreciate you taking the time to listen and to leave a comment here.

Anglepark likes this.
  7. Doug P

Doug P

Nov 26, 2008
    I too got gifted the book. Good read.

Thom Fioriglio likes this.
  8. BrentSimons

BrentSimons Supporting Member

Mar 4, 2004
    Vergennes,VT USA
    Too cool! I'm a huge fan of Adam and U2! I finally got a chance to seem them (U2) a few years ago in Montreal. Fantastic show!
    Looks like I have something to add to my weekend res bit!
    Cheers!
    Brent

Anglepark likes this.
  9. Awesome!! Thanks so much. We’re excited about this and have a lot planned for upcoming episodes. We know it’s a niche topic, but we think Adam and his bassist fans would enjoy it and learn a lot. Cheers!!!

BrentSimons and Anglepark like this.
  10. Oddly

Oddly

Jan 17, 2014
    Dublin, Ireland.
    A big Adam Clayton fan here, and a fan of @Anglepark 's covers of him on YouTube (Hi Niall!)

I don't normally do podcasts, but I'll definitely give this a listen.

Anglepark likes this.
  11. Anglepark

Anglepark

Jul 12, 2012
    Hey man, thanks so much for the kind comments. Hope you enjoy it. Working on Episode 2 over the next few weeks

BrentSimons, Thom Fioriglio and Oddly like this.
  12. Thanks so much!! We appreciate the support!

Anglepark likes this.