Disturbing Dinner Tonight

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by MJ5150, Aug 21, 2005.

1. MJ5150

MJ5150 Terrific Twister

Apr 12, 2001
    Lacey, WA
    OK, the thread title isn't all that great. I couldn't think of something better, and it is really how I felt.

I go to Red Robin tonight with my wife and another couple. Inside this RR, they have these round tables you can sit at with bar stools around them. We have a seat at one of these tables. There we sit at our table with no one next to us. About 10 minutes after we come in, two women walk in and sit at the table right next to us. I am sitting so that I can see them, my wife has her back to them. Same deal with my buddy, he can see the other table, but his wife has her back to them as well. At first glance, these two women are drop dead gorgeous. Probably in their mid to late 20's. Both blonde, and very fit. After a few minutes, the woman sitting with her back towards me takes off her jacket and I see that she is wearing a small belly shirt with spaghetti straps. Upon further examination, she has this enormous, extravangant tattoo across her back right above her butt. I had the hardest time in the world keeping my eyes of her tattoo.

Why was my dinner distrurbing? You try eating your dinner when a beautiful woman is sitting right across from you with a body to die for and this awesome looking tattoo across her back, right above her butt. You try acting like you don't see it while you are eating. You try getting a few peaks in without making your wife mad. It didn't work for me. My wife could obviously tell I was distracted, so she peaked over her shoulder to see what was bothering me. :eek:

Anyone else have a story like this to share??

2. gilbert46

Sep 21, 2004
    Sacramento, CA
    atleast you didnt see demons or ghost signatures.....
  3. Uh oh. Did someone get to sleep on the pullout sofa?
  4. MJ5150

MJ5150 Terrific Twister

Apr 12, 2001
    Lacey, WA
    No, my wife didn't get that upset. On the way home, she did ask me if I wanted her to get a tattooo like that and dress that way in public. I told her no on both accounts. I'll take substance over style anyday. That young girl could have been a very engaging person, but my wife is better. :D

5. Good stuff. And you got an "A" on the quiz. Bravo for you!
  6. MJ5150

MJ5150 Terrific Twister

Apr 12, 2001
    Lacey, WA
    Hehe, yeah I was thinking that too. Women have a way of asking those questions that make you feel like no matter what you say, it is going to be wrong. :D

7. I KNEW IT!

I knew it wasnt just me who thought that. My girlfriend of two years does that to me ALL THE TIME. Luckily Ive gotten used to what kind of answers shes expecting. Like she says, "All we (girls) want is to hear what we think in a deep voice."
  8. MJ5150

MJ5150 Terrific Twister

Apr 12, 2001
    Lacey, WA
    Indeed. I have been married for coming up on 10 years now. My wife got me pretty good a few times when we first got married. I know how to answer them now. I have found that being consistently honest goes along way in "passing" the exams. :D

9. Well congrats on the reaching the decade mark (almost), and thank you for the tip. Lord knows I need the help.
  10. kserg

Feb 20, 2004
    London, UK
    Good answer

I had something close... but yeah... answer was not as good...

It was on line "what do you think about breast implants" (hers were small chick i was looking at had…)

To what I said "yeah... should I get extra testicle and a penis implant, what do you think about those?"

Yes... for those who are wondering... I am available right after that comment...

PS I don’t care what anyone thinks… I made myself laugh that day and that’s all that counts… It was FUNNY!

I need to find a chick that likes fart jokes and such... Those are the best!
  11. DigMe

Aug 10, 2002
    Waco, TX
    Wow! A tattoo on the small of her back? It wasn't tribal-looking was it? How original!

brad cook
  12. Figjam

Aug 5, 2003
    Boston, MA
  13. Time Divider

Time Divider Guest

Apr 7, 2005
    Now the key is to teach yourself how to take one look (and only one look), then focus on that which is important: Your wife. You said you'll take substance over style any day. Prove it. To her and yourself.

Take it from a guy who's known his wife since we were five, been "dating" (if you can call it that) since we were 13, and coming up on 23 years of wedded bliss.

Now put your eyes back in your head. :D
  14. Ívar Þórólfsson

Ívar Þórólfsson Mmmmmm... Supporting Member

Apr 9, 2001
    Kopavogur, Iceland
    Nice save Mike! :)

I couldn't do any "window shopping" whilst I was with my ex-girlfriend. I mean, sometimes you just can't help looking, just a bit.... She got extremely upset and any answer I gave was the wrong one :)
  15. Matthew Bryson

Matthew Bryson Guest

Jul 30, 2001
    Don't scowl Brad - some guys like "the tramp stamp" even if it has been done to death...

When I get caught looking like that, I usually try to conjure up a look of disapproval and shake my head a bit then say something like: "Can you believe these young girls these days? She'd be a perfectly nice looking young lady if she didn't have that tacky tattoo and wear such trashy clothes..."

MAJOR METAL HARVESTER OF SORROW Staff Member Supporting Member

Would your wife really get a tattoo if you wanted her to?
  17. NJL

Apr 12, 2002
    San Antonio
    Tee hee! Were you sweating too?? :D

BTW, we just got a RR down here and we are happy it's far from our house - we would be there at least twice a week!
  18. does anyone really like the tramp stamp?

i don't... :scowl:
  19. Joe Turski

Joe Turski

Jul 29, 2003
    My wife would be the one doing most of the staring. She always points them out to me. Not that I don't have "Hot chick radar", she'll just point out the ones I miss. When we're out to eat, I have a hard time keeping her attention at our table. Sometimes I get tired of saying "Quit rubbernecking."

My wife never gets angry or jealous if I look at other women. It's just looking.
  20. So true my man, so true.