1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

DP Custom

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous [BG]' started by nordic27, Dec 17, 2006.

1. nordic27

nordic27

Jul 30, 2006
    Lee's Summit MO
    Does anyone here have a picture of Dave Pushic? He built me a terrific bass in which I will post a review w/pic soon. I've only talked with him on the phone & e-mails but have not met him yet. After viewing and meeting various luthiers over the years, I am only curious about the man who created this beauty and would like to know what he looks like.

2. bongomania

bongomania Gold Supporting Member Commercial User

Oct 17, 2005
    PDX, OR
    owner, OVNIFX and OVNILabs
    Careful with what you ask for. A lot of people here have negative reactions about Dave. Me, I know nothing.

3. nordic27

nordic27

Jul 30, 2006
    Lee's Summit MO
    Did you read my entire post? I cannot comment on other peoples reactions, only my own which is very positive. He made me a fantastic bass. I've played 30 years and tried many different basses so I know a little bit about bass axes. If you don't have a pic to share then I really am not interested in what other people think. I read all the negative and positive comments before he made mine and I can tell you he has to be improving in leaps and bounds to create the beauty that I now play.

4. bongomania

bongomania Gold Supporting Member Commercial User

Oct 17, 2005
    PDX, OR
    owner, OVNIFX and OVNILabs
    Defensive much?

Seriously, I read your post then and I just read it again, and I saw nothing to steer me away from making the comment I made. Good luck with your bass.

5. the giz

the giz

Aug 19, 2006
    a-ha!! (using the a-ha that nelson uses on the Simpsons)

6. nordic27

nordic27

Jul 30, 2006
    Lee's Summit MO
    Defensive no, realistic yes. In any event have a happy holiday.