Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Dr. Nick Lloyd

Discussion in 'Setup & Repair [DB]' started by Scopaz, Feb 13, 2006.

1. Scopaz

Scopaz Supporting Member

May 23, 2002
    Chicago & Midwest Area
    Hello all-
    I usually post in the electric side of the forum but I was fortunate enough to take my Acoustic Schuster bass to Nick Lloyd for a set-up and repair over in Cincinatti. Let me say that he worked a miracle on this bass and this bass has never played so good or sounded as grand. I am truly floored with the improvement. If you are close to Cincinatti at all and need work done to your bass, take it to Nick.

2. Jeff Bollbach

Jeff Bollbach Jeff Bollbach Luthier, Inc.

Dec 12, 2001
    freeport, ny
    Hello everybody-I'm Dr. Nick!

3. Ed Fuqua

Ed Fuqua

Dec 13, 1999
    NYC
    Chuck Sher publishes my book, WALKING BASSICS:The Fundamentals of Jazz Bass Playing.
    Hi, Dr. Nick!

4. Chris Fitzgerald

Chris Fitzgerald Student of Life Staff Member Administrator

Oct 19, 2000
    Louisville, KY
    Hi Scott,

Hope you don't mind, but I undeleted your thread. The replies are from friends of Nnick's, just giving him a hard time. Nnick has a great reputation around here, and I'm sure another thread stating that someone else thinks his work is first rate won't hurt anything (He's my regular Lluthier as well for the same reason). We're a little goofy down here on the dark side, is all. :)

5. mpm

mpm

May 10, 2001
    Los Angeles
    and you couldn't ask for a better Nnephew...

6. John Sprague

John Sprague Sam Shen's US Distributor

Mar 10, 2003
    Rochester, NY
    Sales Manager, CSC Products Inc.
    What do ya mean?

Attached Files:

7. godoze

godoze

Oct 21, 2002
    As long as Dr.Nnick is not doing spleen surgery !