1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

EA customer service

Discussion in 'Amps, Mics & Pickups [DB]' started by Mike Arnopol, Mar 31, 2009.

1. Mike Arnopol

Mike Arnopol Supporting Member Commercial User

Jan 4, 2005
    Chicago
    Owner of MAS Soundworks
    Ok, I'm an endorser for these guys, but I know that they treat all of their customers the same. Anyways, I'm one of their whinier customers. (never give an endorsement to a gear freak)
    I'm in Poland right now and took the new Doubler with me. As I'm not sure of the ability (paranoid) to switch voltages on the amp I have a voltage transformer on our rider. I get to the gig (nicest jazz club in Poland) and the transformers they got are adequate for an electric shaver. Won't work for an amp. It's early morning in the states and I call Mike Dimin. He answered and I told him my problem. Within 5 minutes he had talked to the amp designer, called me back, and walked me through changing to 220 volts. You have to remove about 5 screws but it's a piece of cake. Funny thing is it seems like there is more power at 220. ( I'm very pleased at the output at 110) Gig went great. Amp sounded great into an Aguilar 4x10. ( I don't care for Aguilar speakers)
    Love the gear---love the company
    By the way, Tobiac Pohling (Vector) is meeting me at a gig in Koln, Germany to let me try his new pickup on my Volante. I'll keep y'all posted.

2. anonymous02282011

anonymous02282011 Guest

Jun 27, 2007
    here here. i've had good experience with the folks at EA as well. Nice guys and they work quick.

3. bottomzone

bottomzone

Oct 21, 2005
    EA customer service is indeed outstanding!!!

A Groove is a Terrible Thing to Waste! :cool:

4. Another testament to customer service at EA.

5. bolo

bolo

May 29, 2005
    Apex, NC
    Gary talked my local tech thru the process of replacing an op-amp in my iAMP 200 at one point when it went boobies up. "Easy one" he says. Great service. Personal committment to their customers.

6. Jon Moody

Jon Moody Commercial User

Sep 9, 2007
    Kalamazoo, MI
    Manager of Brand Identity & Development, GHS Strings, Innovation Double Bass Strings, Rocktron
    I've talked to Gary a number of times at EA (I use the old Micro). If anything, I consider him to have the patience of a saint when dealing with some of my questions and whining. He's been awesome to deal with, and really gives you the low down, straight answer on things.

7. atheos

atheos

Sep 28, 2008
    Tampere, Finland
    Don't know about customer service but EA releases pretty decent games... ;)