1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

ERB enthusiast from across the pond!

Discussion in 'Welcome Forum - New Member Intros' started by Binky-Bass, Mar 11, 2018.

Tags:
  1. Binky-Bass

Binky-Bass

Mar 11, 2018
    Afternoon Gents and Gentettes,

Thought I'd sign up after years of sporadic silent observing! I've been an avid user of the UK equivalent site www.basschat.com for years and finally joined this well established online home for bassists!

I'm mainly a 6 string (bass) player, but own a good few 7 strings as well as an 8, 9 and 10 string bass. I once even owned a true 4ths 13 string bass!

I'm always on the look out for interesting ERBs, so will no doubt be setting up camp in the classifieds in the hope to track down a few unique 6+ string beasts!

Also, I'm specifically looking to find my old Nordstrand NX6 bass, it has a red wood burl top with a pearl/abalone cross inlay, if anyone knows where this bass lives, please let me know!

Good to be a member, take it easy!

Russ.
    20170606_071943.jpg

2. GAS, perhaps?

3. r10

r10

Jul 15, 2015
    hey man what kind of music do you play? I want a 7 string bass but want to justify the purchase
    in some specific parts of songs I would like to record bass in a looper and go to the high range to solo, add some guitar distortion, maybe octave up, does this sound achievable or am I tripping?