1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Fender Rumble Club

Discussion in 'Amps and Cabs [BG]' started by BumbleB, Mar 25, 2013.

Tags:
  1. LoveJackBruce

LoveJackBruce

Apr 8, 2018
    So is mine.

chupacerveza and GonePlaid like this.
  2. Drewwatson85

Drewwatson85

Feb 8, 2014
    Cut through perfectly. I’m definitely a believer. It sounds awesome and you can take it to gigs without breaking your back lol. It’s the smallest amp in size I have had in my 20 years playing music.

3. Thst the one I use as well

chupacerveza, GonePlaid and Tad like this.
  4. Pulverizor

Pulverizor

Jun 14, 2018
    New Zealand
    Does a two button footswitch engage the Drive & Vintage?

5. Thanks for all the comments guys. I appreciate it.

Interesting that you all talk about this product as having a 12 or 14 foot cable. I found the same one (or seemingly the same one) on Amazon Canada (I'm in Canada). In the "answers" part of the product, they say that the cable is 4 feet long...wonder what's going on with that.

Here it is: https://www.amazon.ca/Fender-099404...words=fender+footswitch&qid=1568802291&sr=8-4

GonePlaid likes this.
  6. Ah, cancel that. When I read other comments, it is around 12 feet. My mistake!

OK, I'm going to get it.

Thanks everyone!

John

7. G-Dog

G-Dog What a fun place! Supporting Member

Feb 12, 2016

That's beautiful! @Drewwatson85, you are member #1115 in the Fender Rumble Club. Congratulations on your new bass amp experience.

Rumble On!

8. G-Dog

Feb 12, 2016

No, sir. Only the Overdrive is footswitchable. Sorry.

chupacerveza and GonePlaid like this.
  9. GonePlaid

GonePlaid "It needs a bridge cover" Supporting Member

Mar 29, 2016
    Southeast FL
    4 of "Bigfoot's" feets?:smug:

J-Bassomatic and chupacerveza like this.
  10. chupacerveza

chupacerveza

Jan 3, 2011
    Austin, TX
    I liked this one so much I bought two.

GonePlaid likes this.
  11. Brewsbrother

Brewsbrother

Jul 1, 2019
    I got a Rumble 40, my first bass amp, just a few months ago, and it does what I need it to do so far. I particularly like that I can plug my phone into it to play and jam to my music collection. I use the "shuffle" setting on my phone and it teaches me to identify the key and rhythm quickly, so as to be able to walk into a jam cold.
    In time, I might want something bigger and with more bells and whistles, but right now, I'm quite pleased with it.

12. I'm in Canada too and if you are close to an L&M they carry them usually. I paid $19.99. It works perfectly for the RUMBLE!!!

GonePlaid, jmhaslip and chupacerveza like this.
  13. TheMaartian

TheMaartian Always forward. Never straight.

Sep 23, 2014
    Flagstaff, AZ
    Yup. Like mine. Nice and heavy for its little size.

GonePlaid likes this.
  14. SoulReflection

SoulReflection Supporting Member

Nov 18, 2017
    NorCal
    Feet vs Meters (Metres, eh)?

JPDsma, Rocker47, GonePlaid and 2 others like this.
  15. G-Dog

Feb 12, 2016

Hi, there, Brews-bro! The 40 is a great introduction to the Rumble line, with the same analog controls, tone buttons and XLR Out of the larger Rumbles. It's also great for 6-string guitar, if you're so inclined. :)

Brewser, just post a pic and lemme know if you wanna join The Club, here. The membership list is smokin' like we're having a fire sale, or something.

Ryeguy63, chupacerveza and GonePlaid like this.
  16. ak56

ak56 Supporting Member

Apr 2, 2015
    Carnation, Wa
    We were all waiting for you to start your
    so we could make you work hard.:)

17. G-Dog

Feb 12, 2016

:roflmao: Well, you'll get no complaint out of me! Just a few wry observations. ;)

So, is that all you got? You'll have to do better than just the, uh, ... 3, 4, ... 8, 9, ... carry the 1, ... um, ... 11 of you to make me holler "Uncle"! Bring it on! Come at me, brother Rumblers!

Let's Get Ready ... uh*, ... that is, ...

Rumble On!

*Apologies to Michael Buffer

ak56, Ryeguy63 and GonePlaid like this.
  18. Droopy_TX

Droopy_TX

Jul 17, 2016
    Houston
    In keeping with Fender Rumble Club tradition, here are a couple pics of me performing with my Fender Rumble Stage 800 and my '78 Fender Precision (still my #1 after all these years).

This is my first time out with the Stage 800. I had to tweak my preset volume levels and the bass settings due to the hollow stage; but, I quickly got it under control.
    [​IMG]

Here's another one from a club in a little town called La Marque down Galveston way. Even though it was a small venue, it was a great place to play. The crowd was a diverse mix of folks ready to have a good time. The R800 sounded awesome. Lot's of dancers that night.
    [​IMG]

Overall, I am really loving this amp. It does everything I need. I will likely get a second cab, though, just so I have can tap the full power if I need to.

19. G-Dog

Feb 12, 2016

My man!! Oooo, baby, that's a what I like! To see the Rumbles in action is trés magnifique! Just the three of you? Yeah, well, with an extension cab, or two, your Rumble Stage will well and truly put the "power" in "Power Trio"! Droop, there it is!

Thanks for honoring - The Club tradition - of showing your Rumble at initiation time. I'm sure we'd all be clamoring to post pix if we had such impressive photos to share. Only thing better would be if you had recordings to share. Thank you, Rumbler #1111, Droopy_TX for all you've done for the Fender Rumble Club.

Droopy_TX, GonePlaid and chupacerveza like this.
  20. Mitch_CT

Mitch_CT

Sep 18, 2019
    New member - hello all. Need an upgrade to my amp — been looking at the Rumble 800 HD and the Stage 800 Combo. Apart from the physical characteristics, I’m trying to understand how to decide which is the better choice for me. I like the creative aspects of the Combo but appreciate the mix & match potential in going with the HD. That said, my real curiosity is the sound comparison between the HD and Combo (with all effects, cabs, models turned off). Better/worse is relative and in the eye of the beholder ... is it possible to quantify or describe the difference. Hopefully this isn’t an impossible question. Thank you in advance for any guidance or insight.

chupacerveza and G-Dog like this.