Fender Rumble Club

Discussion in 'Amps and Cabs [BG]' started by BumbleB, Mar 25, 2013.

Tags:
  1. Giffro

Giffro

Apr 29, 2017
    South Australia
    Woohoo a thinking man's Finn..lolll Nice to meet you a-37..sounds like a good plan..i'm just 3 hours away from Sunday too lol
    I have a feeling G-Dog said other Fender bass amps were featured and the Rumbles missed out but I guess there may be some surprises yet..one can always hope. Ive been known to be wrong..often..ask everybody loll

2. Mvf

Mvf

Feb 1, 2015
    Espoo, Finland
    Presari Perjantai:D

GonePlaid, a-37 and Giffro like this.
  3. Giffro

Giffro

Apr 29, 2017
    South Australia
    Oh heck loll

GonePlaid and Mvf like this.
  4. Mvf

Mvf

Feb 1, 2015
    Espoo, Finland
    Trying to teach you guys some Finnish...

GonePlaid and Giffro like this.
  5. Giffro

Giffro

Apr 29, 2017
    South Australia
    I'm surrounded by Finns and Norwegians..hope my ex wife doesnt show up..she was a Swede from Gothenburg loll Actually she had relatives on Ockero..I'm having a Scandinavian Experience.

JakobT, Mvf and GonePlaid like this.
  6. Giffro

Giffro

Apr 29, 2017
    South Australia
    Helloo..any Danes about????

JakobT, GonePlaid and dfp like this.
  7. a-37

a-37

Apr 23, 2015
    Helsinki
    Good to meet you too, Giffro from the future :) Yea, I guess we missed the chance this time. I came back to this thread after a bit of an absence looking for news on something between the Studio 40 and Stage 800 that might have been announced at NAMM. I was hoping for a head or perhaps a 100-200 watt combo with an 8 ohm 12 inch speaker + tweeter (that can be switched off) and the ability to add an extension speaker (or even two like the Stage 800).

chupacerveza, Giffro, Mvf and 2 others like this.
  8. In Mexico, we have JazzBass Jueves...

9. BigBear77

BigBear77

Aug 30, 2017
    Just curious as to if anyone is running the Rumble 410(v3) cab with two Rumble 115(v3) cabs?

chupacerveza and Giffro like this.
  10. Not here, but would sure like to!

Giffro and GonePlaid like this.
  11. G-Dog

G-Dog What a fun place! Supporting Member

Feb 12, 2016

Giffy, I think your flux capacitor is lagging a bit. Last I checked you were only 16 to 19 hours ahead of the continental U.S. :confused: Even less for our European friends.

IIRC, I said Fender has not announced any new bass amps yet, that I have found. They have announced 3 new Mustang guitar modeling amps, 2 of which use a new Tone 3.0 app! But I don't find any details about this new version. There's also a new 7-button footswitch that has no details, as well.

I admit to being more than a little disappointed that the Rumbles have been so neglected at this time! :oops: I even just noticed that they even make a cover for the Mustang GT40, but not for the Rumble 40. My only straw of hope to grasp at is that the new Tone 3.0 app may yet come to the Rumble Stage & Studio with some useful new features. (sigh)

12. nitrofix

nitrofix Supporting Member

Jan 15, 2009
    Miami Fl
    Hey Guys, just got my Stage 800 Friday and have been messing around with. Got a question for ya, I like the clean focus/rumble V3/2x10" preset and got it all dialed in with the Gain at 11 o clock and the Volume at 1 o clock though I must say it doesn't seem as loud as my Rumble 500 with the same gain/volume levels anyway I also like the Funk Envelope and the Gain is 1 o clock and the Volume is at 5 o clock and it's about half the volume as the Clean Focus preset..what am I missing here ??? because to switch presets at a gig I wouldn't be able to hear the Funk preset, thanks in advance

Giffro and dch0719 like this.
  13. Giffro

Giffro

Apr 29, 2017
    South Australia
    Wife reckons my flux capacitor broke years ago and she doesn't seem too sad about it either lol

14. Picked up my second Rumble today. Scored a CL Rumble 60 for $65.

Bluzlvr, ak56, GonePlaid and 2 others like this.
  15. G-Dog

Feb 12, 2016

I believe I've read of most Stage 800 owners going thru the presets they plan to use live and "leveling" them so they don't have to change volume or gain settings between songs. So far, the presets I use live on my Studio 40 are pretty well level already, so I haven't done this myself. Maybe some others will chime in.

Chris, I've been waiting on a photo of your first Rumble to induct you into The Club. And now you've gone and got another? Please, show us pics, please! Or is there a reason you can't? :(

chupacerveza, GonePlaid and Giffro like this.
  16. mcclurer16

mcclurer16 Supporting Member

Jan 14, 2012
    Chapel Hill, NC

Nope! I have been using my Rumble 500 combo with a 112 cab for years.

It is so loud that my wife built me a studio!

17. G-Dog

Feb 12, 2016

Bear, I assume you're asking this of the Rumble 800 HD owners? I don't know any other Rumble amp that could run that 2.67 ohm load safely. Right?

Do you have this rig? Show us a pic of your Rumble and join The Club.

Congratulations, macca! A very understanding wife!

Please show us a pic of your beautiful Rumble rig and join The Club!

chupacerveza, GonePlaid and Giffro like this.
  18. Only my forgetfulness is to blame :)

Pardon the mess. We recently moved some of the kids around to different bedrooms, and since dumping all my music stuff in this one, I've been doing a lot of playing and not much organizing.

IMG_2249.JPG

19. Giffro

Giffro

Apr 29, 2017
    South Australia
    For any interested parties thinking of wiring speakers and impedance values..this chart may help.
    If you haven't got it in the Rumble Wiki G-Doggy feel free to use it.

FENDER SPEAKER IMPEDANCE GUIDELINES.JPG

20. G-Dog

Feb 12, 2016

Well, Chris, that's a very nice stack of V1 Rumbles! @ChrisBowsman, you are now member #1166 in the Fender Rumble Club. Congratulations, and make yourself at home here and tell us more about your Rumblings.

Also, checkout the Rumble Club Wiki page, linked in my signature, for all the Rumble information you could ever hope to find. And do continue to . . . .

Rumble On!

21. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Jun 18, 2021