1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Fender Rumble Club

Discussion in 'Amps and Cabs [BG]' started by BumbleB, Mar 25, 2013.

Tags:
  1. Katoosie

Katoosie

Jun 12, 2020
    Sweden
    Welcome back rumblers!
    In other news, NBD coming soon!!!!!! :D :D :D

2. GonePlaid

GonePlaid "It needs a bridge cover" Supporting Member

Mar 29, 2016
    Southeast FL
    :thumbsup::thumbsup:

3. Darrell Vachon

Darrell Vachon

Apr 10, 2021
    Wow

4. BBassBassington

BBassBassington

May 6, 2018
    Ontario
    So... It turns out Talkbass doesn't give me GAS. Not having access to Talkbass gives me GAS.:roflmao:

I just got this today in a trade for my Ray5 and 2 pedals
    20210410_140720.jpg

But because I sold a bunch of gear (and I'm only half way done) I did a little digging on the Long and McQuade website. They had this "used" Jazz Bass and now Monday it's getting shipped to me.:bassist:
    lg_75_aa5239aae54ea2a1d15b1d84a18eb1a4_IMG_20210408_130434_277.jpg

Thank God Talkbass is back. If the outage kept up I might have gone even more crazy!

5. Katoosie

Katoosie

Jun 12, 2020
    Sweden
    Whats the first bass? Some ibanez?

6. BBassBassington

BBassBassington

May 6, 2018
    Ontario
    Yup. BTB 705DX with Aguilars and a new preamp of some sort. Sounds killer but it's also the largest electric bass I've ever held, and I've owned a 6 string Ibanez.

7. 20GLJazz

20GLJazz Supporting Member

Can I join?

Attached Files:

8. G-Dog

G-Dog What a fun place! Supporting Member

Feb 12, 2016

Why, yes, 20G. Yes, you can. @20GLJazz, you are now member #1332 in the Fender Rumble Club. Congratulations and welcome to TalkBass in general and The Club in particular. Put your number in your TB Signature for safe keeping and to be instantly recognized as a bassist of distinction. Checkout our repository of all Rumble knowledge and wisdom in the Rumble Club Wiki page.

Tell us a bit about your bass experience in general and your Rumble journey in particular. No matter what, you're bound to fit in 'cause we have all kinds. But, the main thing we have in common is that we all love to... ...

Rumble On!

9. lizardking837

lizardking837

Jan 28, 2009
    Is that a USA Geddy!?!

20GLJazz likes this.
  10. 20GLJazz

Yessir, yessir it is a 2020 with Roto Swings and all black Hipshot headstock hardware including a drop D.

Attached Files:

chupacerveza and BBassBassington like this.
  11. 20GLJazz

My bass experience started when I was 13 or 14, Dad was in cancer hospice and Mom bought me a cheap Ricky 4001 copy. It was terrible but I thought it was great! I don't recall what happened to it. Bass #2 was an awesome Squier Precision with a straight neck I bought at Manny's Music on 48th Street in NYC, my ship was in the Brooklyn Navy Yard. Several years later a now ex friend stole and pawned my bass, I never saw it again. Drugs suck. Number 3 was a 2000 American Standard Precision sunburst I put a tortoiseshell guard on. I loved that guitar. I let a certain someone browbeat me into selling it after my son was born. I miss that bass. 15 yrs later I decided it was time for me to have another Fender whether she liked it or not(she didn't :D ). Too bad. I found my little Rumble 25 on Craigslist for 50 bucks. The overdrive switch was messed up. Alas, I am an electronics type by trade so I took it apart and cleaned the switch out. My little Rumble sounds great, but the dog hates it. :D

12. 20GLJazz

Oops, thanks for the add!

chupacerveza, G-Dog and Miles_ONeal like this.
  13. GonePlaid

Mar 29, 2016
    Southeast FL
    Update: Chose to use the EB-0>R100 rig. More than enuff for the miniscule turnout. They do like us there, but the weather forecast of heavy rain, thunder/lightning, and wind kept a lotta ppl at home watching pasture pool coverage on TV. At least the storms didn't start 'til after load-in and had blowed over by the end of the gig. Whee! (not)

14. You got the worse of it, GP. Not much but rain by us, but the radar up by you was a mass of red! Glad you got loaded in before it all went to :poop:.

EatS1stBassist likes this.
  15. GonePlaid

Mar 29, 2016
    Southeast FL
    Thanks. I went outside during our first break and it was on the way. Went back inside and "ga-woosh". Kept some of the people there for awhile. Soon as it stopped, Exodus.

16. lizardking837

lizardking837

Jan 28, 2009
    Awesome. I keep going back and forth between one of those and the Spector Euro LT for my next bass.

20GLJazz likes this.
  17. 20GLJazz

I am sure some are out there, but I am yet to see a negative review of a MIA, or MIJ(CIJ, whatever). I did see a guy bellyache about a MIM, don't think that was on this forum.

lizardking837 likes this.
  18. lizardking837

lizardking837

Jan 28, 2009
    I get that. I tried out a few MIMs and just didn't bond with them.

19. Milo6987

Milo6987

Mar 2, 2021
    20210411_131014.jpg 20210411_130959.jpg Hello from the central Oregon coast. Here is my Rumble with the Ibanez bass that I'm using at the moment. I'm a rookie just playing around but maybe someday I will play in a garage band.

20. G-Dog

G-Dog What a fun place! Supporting Member

Feb 12, 2016

Cool, Mikey! Glad to have you and your V1 Rumble 100 here. @Mikehansen87, you are now member #1333 in the Fender Rumble Club. Congratulations and welcome to TalkBass in general and to The Club in particular. Please checkout the Rumble Club Wiki page repository of all Rumbling wisdom and knowledge.

Please tell us a bit about your bass experience in general and your Rumble journey in particular. You're sure to fit in 'cause we have all kinds here. But we all love to ... ...

Rumble On!

chupacerveza likes this.
  21. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

May 8, 2021