First Gig Last Night

Discussion in 'Bass Humor & Gig Stories [BG]' started by Cams_Anthem, Apr 30, 2004.

1. Hello Talkbass, Long time viewer first time member.

So my band had their first gig last night. First time i have played in front of people for a year so i was quite shakey, but we went off with out a hitch, apart from a few gracefull stuff ups but thats all part of the fun right? right! We are going to be playen more gigs soon so if you live in Melbourne Australia be sure to look out for a band called Anthem (hope its not taken already). We play original pop rock reminisent of Live, U2, Jet, and heaps more, no concrete style just good fun.
  2. BassGod

Jan 21, 2004
    That's cool, congratulations. Gigs are always great fun, although they are sometimes hard to come by. Keep up the good work. :)

3. Much congrats to you! And yes, Anthem is being used a couple of times over here in the states, but fear not...I believe youre in no danger of ever being litigated by those guys! Hahaha!
    Best wishes!
  4. Yeah, it would suck to get a following then get litigated, maybe we could could our selves Anthem_182 :p
    Worked for Blink Right!? :)
    There new album is pretty good by the way, they have definatly come a long way since their first couple of albums