Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Gear for trade

Discussion in '[OLD FORUM] Bass Guitars, Amps, and Accessories: F' started by nickelseye, Aug 23, 2004.

1. Just testing the water here. I have an Aguilar GS212 (4 ohm)that I haven't used in awhile. This cab is in great condition, with only minor scuffs on the corners.

I also have a Sunn 300T. This amp is like new...I bought it NOS a couple of months back. Sounds great with the Aguilar ! Actually, it sounds amazing through every cabinet I've paired it with.

No pics of either as of now. I'll try to get some by the weekend.

Hit me with some offers. I'd like a more portable rig for pratice. SWR gear is a plus. All amps, preamps, cabinets will be considered. Not looking for basses (well, maybe) or power amps at this time. This gear is in great shape...9/10. Please offer gear in comparable condition.

2. MJ5150

MJ5150 Terrific Twister

Apr 12, 2001
    Lacey, WA
    You have another PM.

-Mike

3. replied to both, thanks for the offers.

4. MJ5150

MJ5150 Terrific Twister

Apr 12, 2001
    Lacey, WA
    Reply to your reply....

-Mike

5. bassnote6

bassnote6

Oct 15, 2002
    SYRACUSE NEW YORK
    Endorsing Artist:MTD Basses
  6. replied thanks!

7. bumpy

make an offer folks. I wouldn't mind a pair of Aguilar GS112's. Let's make a deal !

8. replied

9. Hi, I'd be willing to trade a mint 80s SVT3Pro for your Sunn 300T.

Is it in perfect condition? What are the tubes and when were they last replaced?

10. Thanks but I'll have to decline on the Ampeg. They just don't cut it for me. This amp is pratically new, I bought it NOS. The tubes are original, but like I said this amp is still new. It's never seen a gig.

11. pics of the Sunn and Aguilar

12. bump

make an offer folks...cash or trade. I'm going the (2) 112's route.

13. bump

Things I'll consider:

SWR baby Blue
    Aguilar GS112's
    other brand 112's
    other brand 210's
    preamps
    Bass heads
    Line 6 Bass Pro XT

14. Sale pending on the Sunn

Aguilar still available. $400 + shipping or trade for a preamp or head.