1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

HX Stomp

Discussion in 'Effects [BG]' started by trkkazulu, Oct 29, 2018.

Tags:
  1. trkkazulu

trkkazulu

Apr 18, 2007
    I love my Bass Fly Rig. I use a Line 6 M5 for effects. Towards paring down to one pedal, is it possible to replace the Bass Fly Rig/stomp box with one HX Stomp?

*Tempest* likes this.
  2. derrico1

derrico1 Supporting Member

Apr 12, 2005
    Charlottesville, VA
    Not only possible, but a big step up. Just add a 1/4" to XLR cable to feed the DI to FOH.

trkkazulu likes this.
  3. trkkazulu

trkkazulu

Apr 18, 2007
    Very cool! So, the HX Stomp has the same SansAmp and compressor as well as the HX array of effects?

Thanks,

Jair-Rohm

4. It has multiple amp/cab models and compressors.

trkkazulu likes this.
  5. I am using an HX stomp as my only pedal right now and scaled down from a full pedalboard to a little Mono Lite board thats fits in my gig bag. I love the way the helix sounds.

6. gt96g

gt96g Supporting Member

Jul 25, 2008
    Philly Area
    Hi All,

Quick question, I was trying to work up a patch for practicing running the hx stomp to an amp and then splitting the signal and sending it to a small PA for extra volume.

It's a practice space and the bass amps there are pathetically under powered. I used this set up last week with my helix LT and it worked quite well and was easy to set up.

I attempted to do the same with my HX stomp, instrument into the stomp than split the signal and run the left mono out to the amp (which worked) and run the right balanced amp to the PA (which did not) When I was running a single path I could run to the amp and pa and got a signal but I'd like to do a split to have a cab sim on the pa but not the amp.

Any advice?

Thanks

7. Beammeup

Beammeup

Oct 7, 2002
    Denmark
    It sounds like this could be a solution for you.
    Page 8 in the official user manual

Attached Files:

8. Chrishi87

Chrishi87

Aug 17, 2010
    Bremen
    I think he got it - after almost half a year....