1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Mark Bass Marcus Miller Amp

Discussion in 'Amps and Cabs [BG]' started by gimmeagig, Nov 23, 2017.

1. Hi,
    I saw that Marcus is using Mark bass gear now. Does anyone here have a Mark Bass MM amp? I don't even know if the new amp is on the market yet. How is it different from the other amps they have?

2. StayLow

StayLow

Mar 14, 2008
    Only Marcus himself has one for now. It seems like the usual MarkBass amp and features, maybe with a Marcus-specific contour knob, with extra-gaudy graphics. Just my opinion, coming from a big MarkBass and Marcus Miller fan and owner/user of five or six MarkBass amps.

Some info may be here, and there's a video titled something like "Marcus at CME" in which he's promoting his Sire basses and using his MarkBass amp.

Last edited: Nov 23, 2017
  3. Jeff Scott

Jeff Scott Rickenbacker guru.......... Supporting Member

Apr 11, 2006
    Cool interview but they need to lower the background music to hear Marco better as he speaks fairly quietly compared to Marcus.

Also, there is some misinformation, here. One in particular is the comment of Markbass being the first compact amp; that, I believe, goes to Walter Woods.

StayLow likes this.
  4. SJan3

SJan3

Dec 8, 2010
    Ct.
    Maybe even Polytone Minibrute.