1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Mike Lull and Team - Great Customer Service!

Discussion in 'Hardware, Setup & Repair [BG]' started by BaileyMan, Jan 5, 2018.

1. BaileyMan

BaileyMan

Jan 8, 2012
    San Francisco
    Just thought I'd share the wonderful customer service from Paul, the General Manager over at Mike Lull's shop.

I had a volume pot on a bass that started getting scratchy within a few months after it was purchased new. It wasn't too bad and didn't bother me and wasn't worth the hassle of having it replaced. I cleaned it at some point, but now, at about 1 1/2 years old, the volume pot got really bad. No biggie for me, I can replace it myself for about $6 or whatever it costs for a new pot. I wanted to let the folks up at the shop know that the pot had bunked out. No need for them to do anything about it, really just a "Hey, FYI..." I should add that they said they get one bad pot about once a year. It's not a regular occurrence.

Paul, the GM, replied and offered to send out a replacement pot to me at no charge. He said sometimes they will offer to cover the installation cost, depending on how old the bass is. That's pretty awesome! Since I have the skills, I'd rather just do it myself, I can get it done in 30 minutes max as opposed to however many days it would take if I had to leave it somewhere...

Thanks Paul, Mike and Team for great instruments and great customer service! Can't wait to save up for my next Lull bass! :bassist:

Last edited: Jan 6, 2018
  2. tlite

tlite Supporting Member

Aug 18, 2016
    Florida
    While positive experiences don't always get the clicks- this is great to read about Mike Lull. Companies that take pride in their products and work well with their customers are terrific. Thanks for posting.

Geri O and BaileyMan like this.