Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

New Primus Tour!

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous [BG]' started by xolin, Apr 12, 2004.

1. Primus' Hallucino Genetics Tour is just gonna start. They're comin back to Toronto!!! ALright, cant wait!!!

It's Pudding Time, Children! :bassist: :bassist:

2. Adam Barkley

Adam Barkley Mayday!

Aug 26, 2003
    Jackson, MS
    The closest they are coming to me is Tennessee, that sucks.

3. Perfect-Tommy

Perfect-Tommy

Mar 28, 2004
    Ohio
  4. Rumzini

Rumzini

Feb 14, 2004
    Jackson, MI
    Yahoo...I missed them the first time around cuz my wife was pregnant...I'll get to see'em in Detroit!!! Gonna go see A perfect Circle in a couple of weeks to!!!

5. Bad Brains

Bad Brains Banned

Jan 7, 2004
    Detroit, michigan
    I'm gonna see them in Detroit too, i doubt they can top the tour de famloge or whatever tour, but ya never know...it's primus.

6. Do you think they are doing this just for the voting thing?
    Prob not, but they dont have any releases coming out and Les is a pretty active guy (politically, too :D).

7. Planet Boulder

Planet Boulder Hey, this is a private residence...man Supporting Member

Nov 10, 2001
    6,482 feet above sea level
    I once had impure thoughts. Oh, and I pluck my ear hair.
    Wil this tour also include the whole Seas of Cheese?

While that was novel at first, it kind of grew tiresome to hear the same songs over and over again. I'd like to hear them start mixing things up again.

8. I dont think so...they will prob do more new stuff on this tour.

9. Adam Barkley

Adam Barkley Mayday!

Aug 26, 2003
    Jackson, MS
    I also will see APC soon. They one of the few big acts ever to come to Jackson, MS since I have lived here

Others Include

Bon Jovi (got hit in the face with a bottle, ended show, vowed never to return)
    Incubus
    ZZ Top
    N'sync - I heard they were lip synchtastic :D
    Three Doors Down
    Creed

10. Stephen Soto

Stephen Soto

Oct 12, 2003
    Tour De Fromage was AMAAAAAAAAAAAZING!!!!!!! doubt they'll top it, i'll be there!

11. Wrong Robot

Wrong Robot Guest

Apr 8, 2002

I doubt it, I mean that was the tour de fromage after all, fromage being french for cheese.

If they have a theme with this one, it will likely be jam band stuff, given the "hallucino genetics" moniker :meh:

12. Aaron Saunders

Aaron Saunders

Apr 27, 2002
    Ontario
    When do they come to TO? Oh dear god, when do they come to TO?

13. retitled

retitled

Feb 13, 2004
    forest hills
    will they come to ny? where can i get info on it?!?!?!?!

14. Eyescream

Eyescream

Feb 4, 2004
    Knoxville, TN
    www.primussucks.com

They've listed the tour dates there. Closest they're coming to me is the Bonnaroo festival in middle TN. Crap on that.

15. Aaron Saunders

Aaron Saunders

Apr 27, 2002
    Ontario
    Aw, crap. I think the TO show is sold out...

16. lol, no. Only pretickets for some shows have gone on sale. The tickets for th TO show hasnt even gone on sale yet (i viisited everyday since they announced the tour a few days ago ;) )

17. Aaron Saunders

Aaron Saunders

Apr 27, 2002
    Ontario
    Phew! Good news. Xolin, you are my hero.

18. I do what I can...
    Just call me "PUDDIN' MAN"
    (hey, that rhymes :p )

19. Bad Brains

Bad Brains Banned

Jan 7, 2004
    Detroit, michigan
    I wish they would post some more information about this tour, mabey more will come later.

From the title i'm going to guess it's going to be a very trippy visual jam band kind of thing. That seems to be the way Les is going these days, and it's great. I bet this show is going to be very good.

I still think these guys need to get back together, we need something good and original out there.

20. this tour will be the complete Frizzle Fry album..for the last time EVER!!!! at least thats what the Primussucks newsletter said..