1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

New Primus Tour!

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous [BG]' started by xolin, Apr 12, 2004.

1. MAJOR METAL

MAJOR METAL The Beagle Father Supporting Member

On his bass that is

2. I know. I was just kidding with ya (debate over what he should use).

He still uses a bunch of his four strings (minus the one he retired) and the rainbow six fretless and the fretted six. Mostly carl thompsons...and some uprights...so...nothing's changed...(he broke that big stick+string thingy, i believe)

3. Hey do you think they'll do this gimmick thing for all of their albums? I mean its cool and all, but some arent very worthy of it (ie everything after seas of cheese...brown album would be cool i guess, antipop different...the others just have too much boring filler). I hope its just these two albums. Then they can start making some new crazy stuff...

anyways, im out.

4. Bad Brains

Bad Brains Banned

Jan 7, 2004
    Detroit, michigan
    I would much rather see them do Pork Soda then anything else.

Gotta love the Hamburger Train jam.

5. Umm..actually that is my least favourite album. There are couple of cool songs...but the rest would only be cool if they did really long out-there jams on em.

6. What day did you go?

7. Bad Brains

Bad Brains Banned

Jan 7, 2004
    Detroit, michigan

I'm sure if they played Pork Soda live they would make it very interesting. Fizzle used to by my faviriot but Pork Soda is more on the darker/erie side. But just like Fizzle, if they played Pork Soda i wouldn't be able to see the Rainbow bass, i really like that thing. :cool:

I think they should just play random songs on this tour.

8. MAJOR METAL

MAJOR METAL The Beagle Father Supporting Member

Thanks he has some nice basses.

9. Jeffrey A-Bomb

Jeffrey A-Bomb Drink Coffee & Destroy Supporting Member

Oct 14, 2000
    Silver Spring, MD
    He played his rainbow bass a lot when I saw them on the last tour.. It sounds a lot cooler live than on the album to me.. I thought his main ct4 looked WAY cooler than I thought it'd be as well. He used the whammy bar on that thing on every song it seemed :)