1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

New Wren and Cuff Pedal

Discussion in 'Effects [BG]' started by skulletwhip, Mar 5, 2013.

1. Valerus

Valerus

Aug 4, 2005
    Austin, Texas
    This is the first I've heard of it!
    It looks fun, indeed!

I am completely happy with my Pork Loin, but even still...this intrigues me. I love the small footprint, too.

2. I have actually been looking for something like this. If the description holds true, I would love it.

3. N.F.A.

N.F.A.

Jun 25, 2009
    In a blue funk
    FB blocked at work...:(

4. tink9975

tink9975

Aug 10, 2006
    MoCo, MD
    Could be interesting, been thinking about trying his Phat Phuck-B to push the tubes in my streamliner, but this could be fun too.

5. Valerus

Valerus

Aug 4, 2005
    Austin, Texas
    I took the courtesy of uploading it on imgur :)

JLJ6cqj.

6. that was the only place with info!

7. Bassdirty

Bassdirty

Jul 23, 2010
    CT
    I want one for the name alone.
    theres. just suttin about it that sounds awesome. ;)

8. VeganThump

VeganThump

Jun 29, 2012
    South Jersey
    Hmmm... I'm in the market for an OD pedal but I was gonna wait for the MXR OD coming out soon. This is appealing though, I like the one knob, set it and forget it style pedals. When is this supposed to come out?

9. andrew

andrew

May 20, 2000
    Vancouver BC/Pacific Northwest
    Endorsing Artist: Aguilar Amplification, Spector, Regenerate Guitar Works, Tech 21 NYC
    I wonder if the trim pot in it's lowest setting won't essentially make this a Phat Phuk B pedal?

10. JBNeedsBeer

JBNeedsBeer Supporting Member

May 13, 2011
    New Brunswick, NJ
    Next new pedal: the Pity Phuk. For when musicians feel sad about breaking up with the Phat Phuk.

11. NeroJazz

NeroJazz

May 2, 2011
    Denmark
    And I just bought an OD to get tones in between my Phat Phuk B and Pickle Pie B....!!

Wren and Cuff dirt is the bomb... Gotta get this one some day...

12. NoxNoctus

NoxNoctus The Crushinator

May 9, 2004
    Annapolis, MD
    switches on the side, a nice Ph*** You to people who decry non-topmounted jacks :p

13. Can't wait to hear some clips of this! I've got a Fairfield Barbershop en route, but depending upon what this sounds like and how I feel about the Barbershop...there could be another W&C pedal for me on the horizon!

14. Bad idea with the trim pots. Even the Dark Driving now comes with the controls on the outside. Too cumbersome to use live. Different basses, amps, cabs and rooms to compensate for. I bet it will sound good but poor execution on W&C's part.

Give it a year and these will have external knobs.

15. SirMjac28

SirMjac28 Patiently Waiting For The Next British Invasion Gold Supporting Member

Aug 25, 2010
    The Great Midwest
    I have never heard of it? looks sweet and love the name I have been a recipient of a few of those in my lifetime. :)

16. VeganThump

VeganThump

Jun 29, 2012
    South Jersey
    Same here...almost exclusively actually.

17. WhiteNinja

WhiteNinja

Jan 20, 2011
    I wouldn't mind getting a Mercy Phuk.... or two... :ninja:

18. N.F.A.

N.F.A.

Jun 25, 2009
    In a blue funk
    Thanks so much Valerus!

19. SirMjac28

SirMjac28 Patiently Waiting For The Next British Invasion Gold Supporting Member

Aug 25, 2010
    The Great Midwest
    I hope they make a demo? to me the pedal and demo should come out at exactly the same time how tough can it be? and YouTube is free?