1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

NFL draft tonight, thoughts?

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by basstotheface, Apr 22, 2010.

1. who do you hope or think your favorite team is going to sign in first round. heck if u want go for all the rounds.

also i wanna see what you guys think should be top 5 picks and what will be the top five

2. LilRay

LilRay Commercial User

Dec 27, 2007
    Between my Roscoe and Leather
    Owner: Cockeyed Cow Custom Leathercraft
    My teams the Cowboys and I suppose they'll go O Line.

Dunno though.

God Bless, Ray

3. my exact sentiment. also a cowboys fan here, i HOPE they go o line because romo really needs better protection and hes a great QB. no great drafts from our part though since, 2005 i think.

4. Jakeob

Jakeob

Apr 27, 2009
    Colorado
    My teams the Packers, and I'm hoping that they go O-line and get some good secondary. We need some fresh cornerbacks, Harris and Woodson are both aging, but good... well, at least Woodson. I'm just hoping they don't pick stupid like they have in the past. (i.e. Justin Harrell) Last years picks were good, however.

5. yea you guys need a good o line, which should improve team a lot considering aaron rodgers is already pretty good

6. BioDriver

BioDriver A Cinderella story

Aug 29, 2008
    Austin, TX
    Bradford first, Suh second, Gerald McCoy third. First time the first 3 pics were all from the same conference since the 60s. Very happy to see three Big XII players top the draft and even happier to see Bradford take the number 1 pick.

7. why are you happy about bradford? do you rlly think he deserved 1st pick? and im really happy bought the big 12 thing too.

8. BioDriver

Aug 29, 2008
    Austin, TX
    Take another look at my name, I have a slight bias ;)

Also, Heck yes Gerald McCoy and Trent Williams at 3 and 4!

9. haha shouldve checked that first, i actually looked at your location and was really confused about u being from houston and liking the sooners, whats the connection there? and congrats on gerald he really deserved it he seems like a really really good guy

10. BioDriver

Aug 29, 2008
    Austin, TX
    I got my bachelor's from Oklahoma last year.

I've met Gerald McCoy and talked with him for a bit and he's a great guy. Tampa's going to be extremely happy with him.

11. good thing i live there :hyper:

12. Bassist Jay

Bassist Jay

Dec 28, 2009
    Sterling, CO.
    Endorsed by K.B. Guitars, Nordstrand Audio Pickups, Von York Strings and Gallien-Krueger Amps.
    As a native San Diegan, I am a die hard Chargers fan. We moved up from the 28th spot to the 12 in a trade with the Dolphins and selected RB Ryan Matthews. We gave up a little more than I liked but I like the trade. This guy was saying he wanted to be a Charger and be drafted by us and was even wearing Charger gear last week on his college campus.

13. Holy War

Holy War

Sep 18, 2008
    VA Beach
    you just got it

Anyways, as a J-E-T-S!!! fan, I think we're going to pick up a safety

14. the jets are looking REALLY good, if team chemistry goes good then u should be in the superbowl, if my team doesnt make it i will DEFINITELY be rooting for the jets

15. Holy War

Holy War

Sep 18, 2008
    VA Beach
    ya, Im thinking big thoughts going into August! Team chemistry is going to have to pull it together, but if there was ever a man that could bring a bunch a-holes together and work as a team, its Rex Ryan.

I have a REALLY good feeling about this season.

16. stinger12345

stinger12345

Jan 24, 2009
    Hayward, CA
    The Raiders picked a LB, Rolando McClain. I was realllly hoping they'd finally fix their O-line problem, after picking offensive skill position players in the 1st round the past 3 seasons, all of which have been a flop so far. But, they were in the boiler room of the league in stopping the run, so at least they addressed something important.

17. yea Rex Ryan is a really amazing coach, good luck to him with Holmes though.

18. acid bass

acid bass Supporting Member

Apr 2, 2010
    Don't worry, according to reports DumbMarcus blew up to 290, so he can play on the OL. No way he sucks at that worse than he does at QB

Yes, I'm a Raiders fan. They've been killing me for almost a decade now.

19. GregC

GregC Johnny and Joe Gold Supporting Member

Jan 19, 2007
    Chicago
    Wow, Tebow to the Broncos in the first round! I'm a huge Gators fan, and the Broncos are my #2 team (my dad lives in Denver) after the Dolphins--so I really hope this works out.

20. Tebows a really great guy but i dont see a NFL quarterback in him