1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

NGD! Glarry content

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous [BG]' started by Gustopher, Jan 11, 2021.

Tags:
  1. Gustopher

Gustopher Supporting Member

Jul 30, 2018
    SWVA
    Got a new guitar today, ordered it from Glarry a week ago. Absolutely floored by the quality of this thing considering it cost about $65 shipped. Frets are nice, neck is straight and it’s almost properly intonated right out of the box. Plus it weighs nothing. Played guitar for many years before bass and had to sell my only electric guitar a few years ago when I lost my job. I had a sour spot about that for a while and decided that it was time to get back on board. Grabbed a nice Katana amp used on the local marketplace and can’t wait to get started on this again.
    E57CB2BB-5D67-4639-A5AD-4F3FA5FD08AD.jpeg

Volker Kirstein, Low8 and CatchaCuda like this.
  2. CatchaCuda

CatchaCuda Supporting Member

Feb 3, 2018
    Transfer, PA
    Cool! I'm using an unbranded Glarry for my sub short scale bass project.
    What is it, like 2 pounds?

Gustopher likes this.
  3. Gustopher

Gustopher Supporting Member

Jul 30, 2018
    SWVA
    Yep, it feels absolutely feather light.

4. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Apr 19, 2021