Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

price

Discussion in 'Basses [BG]' started by eudée, Feb 22, 2005.

1. eudée

eudée

Feb 20, 2005
    hi !

i would like to buy a bass guitar but i don't know what i have to buy exactly as stuff... and as i am a student, i have not a lot of money !

2. umm we are going to need a lot more info on this one i think, like what kind of music do you play? do you want to just play by yourself in your room or do you plan to jam with a band. please give as much info as possible

3. mark beem

mark beem Gold Supporting Member

Jul 20, 2001
    New Hope, Alabama
    Also where you're from and how much you think you'll have available to spend..

4. eudée

eudée

Feb 20, 2005
    I'm going to play in my room, and I come from France especially from Angers.

5. eudée

eudée

Feb 20, 2005
    I would like to spend about $150 - 200

6. eudée

eudée

Feb 20, 2005
    Oh I forgot to say to you, I would like to play Blues / Jazz music

7. is this for the bass itself or are you looking to start from scratch?

either way its going to be hard to get started on this buget, you may want to save up a little first.

8. Why the people don't put age, location and all infos needed....
    Please, do it! It's better to read that instead of asking!!
    BTW: welcome here.....

Dit nous en plus sur toi!!!

Vince

9. eudée

eudée

Feb 20, 2005
    Ok ok ! Don't panic !

So I'm 22, I come from Angers ( France ), and I would like to learn the bass guitar especially to play jazz/blues music. I would like to spend about 200 maybe more to buy the instrument but too the ampli and other things... I will play it in my room and I would like to learn by myself with some books and dvd. :bassist:

10. mark beem

mark beem Gold Supporting Member

Jul 20, 2001
    New Hope, Alabama
    No, no!! Find a teacher and start taking lessons if at all possible!!