1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

Rainbow Guitars Online

Discussion in 'Basses [BG]' started by BassfulOne, Jan 11, 2012.

1. Has anyone heard of Rainbow Guitars and can vouch for them? Sweetwater unfortunately isn't going to be stocking the faded Gibson SG bass I want until June, but apparently this website Rainbow Guitars has one in stock. They're also listed as a seller on Amazon, so I was just curious if anyone here on TB has heard of them.

Thanks! :bassist:

- BassfulOne

2. Horny Toad

Horny Toad Guest

Mar 4, 2005
    NJ
    I purchased an AV '62 Precision from them a year or so ago. No issues whatsoever.

3. bongomania

bongomania Gold Supporting Member Commercial User

Oct 17, 2005
    PDX, OR
    owner, OVNIFX and OVNILabs
    Is it the one in Arizona? They're legit, I've bought a couple pedals from them in the past.

4. I believe it's the one in Arizona, yes. I'll definitely give them a call to double-check that the one on Amazon and the one on their website is one and the same. But it looks like you guys approve, so I'll take your word for it!

Thanks guys!

- BassfulOne

5. chris lykins

chris lykins

Dec 4, 2004
    phoenix az
    If its in Tucson theyve been the best music store in town for decades!

6. Basshappi

Basshappi

Feb 12, 2007
    Tucson,AZ
    Rainbow Guitars has been in business here for a very long time, they are completely legit.

7. Thanks for all the replies everyone! I think I may very well pull the trigger soon. xD

8. great bleudini

great bleudini

Sep 19, 2011
    Tucson, AZ
    Rainbow Guitars is great. I've made many purchases at the Tucson store. Only thing I would say is check thier return policy. I believe they allow exchanges, but not refunds.